16

^^^ :)

"Fuck!!! Why did I say that?" I mumble, sitting on the toilet after a shower as I press my cold hands on my face. I sobered up and realized what I had said. I was just drunk talking... right? And he was drunk too... Maybe he forgot. I hope he doesn't remember.

"Hey..." I nervously say as I walk out of the bathroom in my pajamas.

My stomach does somersaults as I see him sitting on the bed shirtless while reading a book and casually chewing on his necklace. The scar on his chest I gave him was so visible. Weirdly, I was glad about that. He looks up at me as I walk to him and he shakes his wet hair from side to side, spraying water drops on me.

"Wanna get snacks for the movie?" He cockily smirks as he stares at my wet cleavage.

"Sure." I sigh in relief. Seems like he doesn't remember. I'm still not ready to commit to a relationship... I don't think...but if it's him...

He beams at me with a shimmer in his eyes as he grabs my hand and we run downstairs.

"We gotta be quiet, everyone is sleeping." He whispers as he halts at the kitchen and I bump into his hard back. He turns and looks down at my body and chuckles.

"What?"

"Your..." He pulls the bottom of my lace night gown out of my panties. "It got tucked in."

My eyes widen and my cheeks turn pink.

"Thanks..." I put my head down, too embarrassed to look at him.

"...Don't be so nervous... you're not the only one." He stares at me and grabs my wrist to place my hand on his chest. His heart was beating crazy fast. My eyes widen and I take his hand, to place on my chest. We stayed there, silently standing in the dark kitchen as we felt each others racing heartbeats.

It felt surreal. I realize the love I thought I felt for guys in the past wasn't real. I never thought about someone as much as I thought about him. All day, everyday, he's on my mind it's almost painful.

"Can... I hug you?" He shyly asks. I bite my bottom lip, nodding my head.

God, why is he so cute.

He places his hand on the back of my head and pulls me to his chest. The smell of light cologne and freshness filled my nostrils. I slowly slide my hands around his torso and I wrap my arms around his waist. It felt so natural to have my body against his. Everything made sense when he held me. I want to climb the Eiffel tower and scream my love for him at the very top for everyone to hear.

He rubs the back of my hair as he lays his chin on the top of my head. "Please don't ever leave me." He mutters so softly, I was lucky to hear him.

I don't ever want to.

Something quickly pricks my neck. "Huh?" I look up at his confused face as I touch the back of my neck. "A needle?" My body becomes weak and my eye lids close as I fall to the floor.

***

"Wake the fuck up you bitch." A raspy voice echoes. A bucket of water gets thrown at me. I squint as a bright flashlight is pointed at me.

"What?" I try to move but my hands and ankles are tightly roped together behind a chair. "What the fuck! Where am I?" I yell as I fall over in the chair from trying to get out. "Get me out of here!"

"Pick her up." The same voice grumbles. Two guys pick me up from chair.

"Don't touch me!" I scream as I start to freak out. "Who are you?!"