14

"Fuck..." He groans, squinting his eyes from the bright morning light as he lifts his head from the bed to look at me. "What are you-"

"Shhh!" I shush him as I press my lips against the head of his hard dick. "Wow that's a lot of precum." I seductively whisper against his balls, as the white liquid slowly slides out of the tip. "How did this big thing even fit inside me?" I stare at the veins pulsing in his cock.

He grins as he puts his hands behind his head, gazing at me full of lust. I start stroking the length but he grabs the back of my hair and thrusts his dick in my mouth. "Suck it."

Fuck, he makes me so wet. I slide my hand down my sweatpants and into my panties.

"Don't." He orders. I look at him annoyed as he pushes his raw dick to the back of my throat and starts thrusting at a faster pace. His hot and heavy pants fill my head as I grab the base with my hands. My eyes start watering and my body heats up from how turned on I am.

"Val!" I whine as I lick the tip and he shivers.

"I'm gonna cu-"

"FUCKKK!!!" A terrifying scream pierces our ears. I wipe my mouth as I bolt up and I run out of the bedroom.

"Wait, amore where are you going, I was about to cum!" He shouts annoyed as I try to hold in a devilish smile. I run down the stairs as I search for where the scream came from.

"Aurora? Are you okay?" I ask as I rush to the kitchen seeing her facing the oven.

"Who are you?" She asks in a high pitched voice, looking at me from head to toe.

"Uh, Kate..."

"Oh right. Please take good care of my brother. He wanted me to apologize for glaring at you awhile ago, so here it is. I'm sorry for thinking you were another one of his fuck buddies." She kisses my cheek as the scent of rich perfume flows around her.

Well, I think an outsider would think of us as fuck buddies.

"Thanks..." I say trying to think of the best way to answer. "So why did you scream?"

She rolls her eyes as she holds out a bowl with cream colored batter in it. "I put salt instead of sugar." She frowns.

That's why she screamed at the top of her lungs?! Talk about dramatic.

"Shit, I thought someone died. I'll go back to sleep now." I say turning away.

"Can you help me make the batter again for the cake?" She asks with puppy eyes.

"Sure." I shrug my shoulders. I don't see why not.

She hands me the recipe as she gets out ingredients.

"I like you! You're gonna marry my brother right?"

What?! Marriage? I always thought getting married was stupid and it only brought unhappiness.

"It's a little too soon to tell." I stutter, blushing a little.

We successfully finished the cake and we even had fun adding decorations and icing. I confessed to her about the embarrassing illusion I had about her being his girlfriend and she laughed. Truth is, she and her brothers looked nothing alike. She had blonde hair and lighter skin than them with blue eyes. I'm glad I got to know her, she seems snobby at first but is actually really nice to be around. I can see why Alex likes her.

"Hey Val." I sneak up on him in the shower.

"Amore..." He stares at me, practically drooling as I slowly strip off my clothes. I turn around, placing my hands on the wall as I shake my ass. "Fuck..." He says with parted lips, looking like a little boy drooling over a candy store. I grab the back of my thong and I let go as it slaps against my ass. "Come here!"