15

"Did you have fun shopping?" Val asks as I run downstairs after I had dropped my bags off in the room.

"Yes..." I say as I lean over on his desk.

"Why are you looking at me so suspiciously?"

"Wanna... play with me?"

"Yes!" He responds immediately as the sides of his lips curl and his face brightens up.

I grab him by the tie and he smacks my ass as we run upstairs.

"Let's play truth or dare." I sit on the couch in the bedroom as he sits next to me. "See this?" I pull out a bottle of liquor. "If either of us chose to not answer or not do the dare, we'll have to drink!"

"Whatever you say amore." He quickly kisses my cheek.

"I'll go first, truth or dare?" I ask in a seductive tone.

"Hmmm, dare." He says staring at my lips.

"You have to... lick whipped cream off my body!"

"Fuck." He smirks as he puts his head down. "You better be naked by the time I come back up." He says, bolting out of the room.

I impatiently throw off my clothes, jumping on the bed to lay down on my back.

"Ehe, look what we have here!" He chuckles, walking in the room with three bottles of whipped cream as he loosens his black tie and pulls it off.

"What are y-"

He shushes me by pressing his finger on my mouth and starts to blindfold me. "Fuck, you turn me on so much Kate." He kisses me along my neck and breasts as I reach down with my fingers but he stops me. He sprays something cold on my erect nipples.

"Val!" It's black, I can't see anything.

He sucks on my breasts as he sprays whipped cream along my stomach and stops right before my pussy. He licks with his tongue following the trail down my waist as my skin jumps with excitement not knowing whats going on. "Tastes so good!" He lifts my legs and puts them on his shoulders. I feel him move his arm and I hear him shake the bottle.

"Open." He orders as he shoves his thumb in my wet mouth. He forcefully lowers my jaw from my teeth and sprays a big amount of sweetness inside as I gulp it down.

"Did I say you could swallow?"

I shake my head. "You're a bad, bad girl, now I'll have to put more in your greedy mouth." He pushes his hips further against my bare pussy making me wet from feeling his throbbing bulge.

Yes! Please! I want more!

Which is what I wanted to say before he sprayed more whipped cream deep in my throat.

"Now this time will you be a good girl and not swallow?"

I vigorously nod my head as he grabs my neck and tightens his grip. "A good girl deserves a reward." He lustfully whispers in my ear making me moan. He sprays some on my lips before shoving his lips against mine. He sticks his tongue in and takes the whipped cream from my mouth without parting his lips from mine. His breathing accelerates as he grinds his bulge against my flushed clit. He leaves my lips and sprays the cold cream on my pussy.

"Fuck Daddy!" I cry out as I grab onto his hair with my two hands and I bend my legs that are hooked on his shoulders to pull his face closer.

Daddy? Did I just-

"You're so sexy!" He growls against my inner thigh as he rubs my clit with his thumb. His hot heavy breath against my folds make me tremble. The butterflies swarm in my stomach as my heart speeds up. He's so fucking amazing. Grabbing onto my thighs, he flicks his tongue against my clit causing me to arch my back. I tighten my grip in his hair while he swirls his tongue inside me.