Part 49

"Wow." Khushi blushed as she pulled apart from the kiss and stepped backwards, she kept on staring at the floor blushing deep red.

"What happened?" Arnav asked.

"Just... we've kissed so many times before but this... it was extraordinary." She smiled as she finally managed to look at him, but she was still kind of blushing.

"Maybe because now we are both in love and we both wanted it." He smiled.

"Maybe." Khushi replied.

"I am glad it dint go like last time, I was scared you might regret it, I am happy to see you react this way about it." Arnav smiled as he stepped closer to her.

"Well before things were complicated, right now they are uncomplicating slowly."

"I am glad to hear that." He smirked as he stopped in front of her, held her hands into his entwining both their fingers into each other.

Slowly he bent down, moved closer to her ears and exhaled.

"I love you too Khushi." He whispered as he looked at her and once again, she was blushing. She immediately turned around so she wouldn't have to face him, it was like she was becoming shy of him once again.

Arnav wrapped his arms around her and hugged her from behind, leaning his head on her shoulder, he held her tightly.

"So, would you like to stay here tonight?" Arnav asked.

"Why?" Khushi giggled.

"Just... it's lonely here and I would really like some company. I promise we won't do anything you don't want, just stay to give me company for today? Please?"

"You sure?" Khushi asked as she turned around to face him once again.

"Sure about what?"

"That we won't do anything, I remember the Arnav that was always doing something." Khushi teased.

"Okay whatever it was at that time, I still thought you were hot and sexy." He smirked.

"Jeez, why do you want to make me blush so much." Khushi said as she turned around once again. It was after so long that she felt actually happy, of course everything wasn't perfect yet, somedays she still remembered the past and what Arnav had made her go through, somedays she was still scared that everything was going to go back to what it was when they were married.

It was definitely going to take more time for her to heal from those wounds and actually believe that nothing like that was ever going to happen again, but these few months they had been dating, it was he happiest time for her, she got to live her fairytale, the one she had dreamt of, with the man she had always loved.

"So, are you staying? I'll cook dinner for you if you stay." Arnav tried to convince her.

"Okay, having you cook for me is tempting." Khushi smiled at him.

"Then please stay." He pouted like a baby.

"Okay fine I'll stay, but we are sleeping in different rooms."

"Done, everything will happen as you say." Arnav smiled excitedly.

"Aww, look at you obeying me." Khushi teased him, he just pretended to frown as he walked back to his bed and sat down, she followed him and sat down beside him.

They both just looked at each other silently for a while having nothing to say, they were just kind of overwhelmed by everything that happened a while ago.

"Can you say it one more time?" Arnav asked breaking the silence.

"Say what?" Khushi looked at him in confusion.

"That you love me... you just came and said it and it happened so fast, I can't actually believe I even heard it."

"No I'm not saying anything again."

"Please." Arnav pouted.

"Nope, you were to cook for me, I'm hungry, how about you get to the kitchen and actually cook for me?" Khushi said as she stood up and tried to look at him strictly.

"Okay I'll cook if I get to hear an I love you or I get a kiss. Your choice." He smirked as he stood up too.

"You wish. Remember you are the one that wanted me to stay, so you have to cook for me or I'll leave."

"Not fair." He pouted making her laugh, it was so good to see Arnav like this, to know that he wasn't the same guy she had been married to, to know that he loved her, and was doing such cute antics for her.

"I am hungry Arnav."

"Okay, let's go to the kitchen I'll cook for you, you can watch me cook and regret why you wouldn't kiss me." He smirked as he walked out of the room and headed downstairs Khushi just laughed at him as she followed him to the kitchen.

*****

"I don't like pasta." Khushi frowned.

"Well, I am sorry, I don't have anything else in the house, I don't even eat here most of the times. But don't worry, I promise you're going to like it, because I am making it." Arnav said.

"You wish."

"Why don't you like Pasta, it's so yummy."

"Its always so bland... I don't know, just not my kind of food."

"Okay how about you eat the one I make today, I promise you're going to love it, I am a pro at making pasta." Arnav boasted.

"Not happening Arnav, me and liking pasta, I doubt it."

"Okay, let's make a deal, if you like it, I get a kiss in return." He smirked as he wiggled his eyebrows at her.

"Deal, I'd love to see your face when you don't get the kiss." Khushi laughed.

"Let's see then." Arnav smiled as he drained the pasta that had already boiled along with the vegetables, he had added with them.

He then made a puree out of tomato and then cooked it on slow heat for a while mixed along with jeera, he added a bit of ketchup and some chilli sauce to it, and let it boil for a while and then added some dark soya sauce to it and a tea spoon of vinegar.

When it all was perfectly cooked, he added some oregano and mixed herbs to it then put the pasta in it and mixed it well and then turned of the gas.

He then grabbed an oven tray and laid the pasta in it, then he topped it with grated cheese, a lot of cheese and then put it in the oven to melt it.

"I am so proud of my cooking already." He said as he looked at Khushi.

"Don't be so proud, I still don't think I'll like it." Khushi said, even thought she did think she might like it, especially if it had so much cheese in it and she was obsessed with cheese, also she had never tasted pasta like this, so maybe she had eaten some sort of pasta that wasn't cooked well and just ended up disliking it.

"How about you sit at the table, I'll serve you in a moment." Arnav said.

"Sure." Khushi nodded as she went to sit on the dining table, Arnav pulled the tray out of the over and walked with it to the dining table, and placed it in front of Khushi.

He grabbed a bowl and served it to her and then sat opposite her waiting for her to start eating.

"Aren't you going to eat?" She asked.

"I will, I after I see your reaction to the first bite." He smirked.

"You are so sure I am going to like it."

"No I am so sure you're going to love it."

"You wish, it's not happening Arnav." She said as she picked up a for and took the first bite, she tried so hard to maintain a serious face but damn, the pasta with so much of cheese was like so delicious, she had to admit it.

"Fine you win, I like it from the first bite already." Khushi said.

"You love it Khushi, just say it."

"Okay okay I love it, are you happy now."

"I am just happy that I'm going to get a kiss again." Arnav smirked at her making her blush once again, this guy was crazy.