Part 5

Khushi woke up by the evening. She didn't even realize when she fell asleep, all she remembered was that Arnav left for the office without heeding her and without tasting the food she cooked for him..

Her eyes got moist again. That was so rude and heartless of him! She felt as if she was his mistress whom he brought to his house to fulfil his sensuous desires. After that, she meant nothing to him!

The doorbell rang and she closed her eyes to dry up her tears. As soon as she opened the door, he entered giving her smile, she bothered the least to smile back!

He threw his laptop on the bed, himself on the couch and took out his phone.

"Get ready Khushi, Sis called, we have to go." He said casually as he pressed the keys on his keypad and she kept looking at him angrily yet sadly. He didn't even realize how much had he hurt her?

She just went to the bedroom as tears streamed down her eyes. She kept wiping her eyes again and again but fresh tears came flowing down. She splashed water over her face and somehow calmed herself down. She knew her face would let Anjali know that something was wrong, and she'd have nothing to answer.

She had just picked up a saree and took off her top, when Arnav suddenly caught hold of her from back.. He snuggled into her neck and kissed her, giving her goosebumps..

"Do u know how sexy u look this way??" He asked as his hands went forward on her waist to pull off the belt of her jeans.

She held his hands, pushed him away and stood at a distance. "I need to get ready, please leave." She said plainly.

"Well I was just helping u. And why should I leave if you have to get ready?? I won't mind seeing you.." He again tried to hold her but this time she just dragged him out of the room and closed the door on his face. She shut her eyes to prevent them from getting moist again.

She felt so disgusted now! She knew he was her husband and she shouldn't have felt so, but still she did! Her phone started ringing and she saw Anjali's name on the screen, she took a deep breath to sound alright.

"Hello" Khushi said answering the call..

"Hey Khushi! I hope Arnav is back and he told you that you have to come here today." Anjali asked in her sweet voice

"Yeah, we'll leave in a while. I am just getting ready."

"Great! Wear something heavy, okay? I sent some clothes with Arnav, It's the first time u are coming to your new home and there are some neighbors waiting also to meet you.."

"Okay." Khushi said as she disconnected the call.. At least Anjali's words made her feel a little better.. 'Her new house'...she felt so weirdly awesome!

She walked out and asked Arnav for the clothes Anjali had sent, he handed her a few bags which had a few saree's, she quickly selected a dark pink saree and got dressed in it. She put on some heavy earrings and then packed everything else, she picked up the bags and headed outside where Arnav was sited.

"Shall we leave??" She asked. Arnav was already waiting so they didn't delay anymore and they left.

ARNAV'S HOUSE

As soon as they reached, Arnav walked away leaving her behind to struggle alone with her bag and that heavy saree. She had never carried such a heavy get up and above that, she had to manage with her suitcase too! No sooner Anjali saw her, she stopped Arnav at the door..

"What the hell is this?? Do I have to teach u that you must help your wife?" She said scolding him.

He just frowned, went back to Khushi, took the suitcase from her and carried it inside, while she followed silently..