Part 4

Arnav headed to the office and Khushi was left alone in the house, if he could have dropped her back to Raizada mansion then at least she could spend time with Anjali, here she was left all alone.

She took shower and got dressed in his shirt once again, she dint have to be much conscious as she was the only one in the whole mansion, she then cleaned the bedroom, there clothes were scattered all over the bedroom which reminded her of last night again.

It was so beautiful, surely not something she expected but still beautiful, she smiled at the thought while she continued cleaning the room.

After she was done, she headed downstairs and cooked herself some breakfast when she remembered Arnav had left without having breakfast.

She thought she'd cook him some good lunch at lunch time and he'd be happy.

The rest of the time, she just spent cleaning up the house and arranging things and watching TV. This isn't surely how she thought she would spend her first day after marriage and if this is how she was going to spend the rest of her days she better talked to Arnav about working, surely she dint want to sit home because her husband was a millionaire, she wanted to work too.

She dint want to sit and get bored at home the whole day, it was better if she worked, she would earn some good money and be independent.

She looked at the clock realizing it was almost lunch time so she rushed to the kitchen and started preparing for lunch.

*****

An hour later,

Arnav walked in to the sweet aroma of food, he looked around and found Khushi at the dining table.

"What's this smell?" he asked

"Oh I thought I'd cook something special for you today as you left without having breakfast and it's our first day after the wedding so"

"Oh I see but anyway I had my lunch, I just came back to take some rest you can eat if you haven't already" he said as he walked to the room casually.

Khushi was left behind disheartened, she was so excited she cooked for him but leave alone eating the food he dint even taste it?

Why was he behaving like this, at least he would have just tasted a bit and paid her a compliment. She felt so hurt and so angry.

She left the food on the table and headed to the room, Arnav was busy discussing something over the phone.

"Khushi close the window, it's very cold"

Khushi silently walked towards the window and shut it, she then sat on the bed silently as Arnav completed his call.

"Do you need anything?" he asked

"Yes I needed you to taste the food at least if not to eat it, I had cooked it with so much love for you"

"Like seriously you are angry about that?"

"Arnav I am your wife, it's my first day I thought I'd cook and we'd have lunch together but you are treating me so weird"

"Then how do you expect me to treat you?"

"Like your wife!"

"Well if that's what you want, I'll do so my dearest wife" he said as he stood up and removed his coat and threw it aside

"What are you doing?" Khushi asked as she stood up in surprise

"I'm treating you like my wife, you said you wanted me to treat you like a wife so that's what I'm going to do" he pulled off his belt while Khushi looked at him completely scared.