Makeup: Peter

You were sitting at your desk, doing your homework peacefully, when you felt a breeze pass you. A soft plop noise came from your bed and you knew who it was.
"Hey Speed Racer." You said without looking at him.
"Hey Sugar Pop." You could feel his gaze on the back of your head. You soon heard the screeching of a chair being dragged across the room and the thump of Peter sitting in the chair next to you. His eye were still on you as you did your work. You glanced at him, he was sitting as still as he could.
You took his concentration as a opportunity to give him a sneak attack kiss. You quickly moved your face to his and put your lips on his. When you pulled away you say a slight blush cover his face.
"You have a question for me, don't you?" You asked as you went back to your homework.
"How'd you know?" Peter leaned closer to you and put his head on your shoulder. You glanced at him.
   "You are being very still and you're never still unless you're thinking hard about something. So what would you like to ask me?" You saw a smirk form on Peter's face.
"Can I do your makeup?" His smirk turned into a smile as you thought about your answer.
"No." Peter's smile dropped into a pout.
"But Jean let Scott do her makeup. Please babe." Peter pleaded. He wrapped his arms around your waist and put his chin on your shoulder. "Plllleeeeeaaaaasssseeee!"
"No, when Scott did Jean's makeup she looked like a clown." You closed the book that was on your desk and stacked the papers that were strewn about.
"I won't use clown colors." He angled, hoping that would change your mind. You sighed and looked at your pleading boyfriend.
   "Every color is a clown color!" You cupped Peter's face and have him an Eskimo kiss. When you pulled away from him, he was looking at you with sad puppy eyes. You let out another sigh.
   "I'll be careful and slow." He really does want to do your makeup, he doesn't slow down for just anything.
   "Fine, but your not doing waterline anything." His expression immediately brightened then he zipped away and back. But when he came back he had your makeup bag.
   He turned your chair away from the desk so he was standing over you. He set the makeup bag in your lap and opened it, pulling out the first thing he grabbed, which was an eyelash curler.
"Oh, we won't be needing that anytime soon." Peter mumbled as he put it on the desk behind you. You grinned at the worry in his voice.
"Do you even know what that is?" You pointed at the object behind you.
"Yes, it is a torture device, and I will not be torturing you ever, not as I live and breathe." Peter stated this rhythmically. He pulled an eyeshadow palette out of your bag next. "This is what I was looking for." He popped the palette open and dipped his finger in one of the shades. "Close your eyes."
"Aren't you gunna use a brush?" You reached into the bag and pulled out an eyeshadow brush. Peter looked at it then at his finger.
"Can I use my finger?" You looked at his hand and thought for a second.
"If your gentle with your eyelid tapping." Peter nodded slightly. You closed your eyes and Peter began gently packing the shadow onto your eyelids. Every so often he would stop for a second to get more of the pigment on his finger then start back up again.
"Look at me." Peter said as he stood back to look at you. You opened your eyes and saw a thinking Maximoff boy looking back at you. "Ok, look up for me." Peter dipped his pinkie into one of the colors as you looked up at the ceiling without moving your head. You felt the gentle poking under your eye.
"When did you become a professional makeup artist?" You said sarcastically. Peter snorted at your remark.
"I'm not a professional, I'm a perfectionist." You scoffed at the statement.
"Right, you're a perfectionist and I'm the queen of England." You joked as you poked his nose. Peter reached into the bag and grabbed eyeliner.
"You my not be the queen of England, but you're the queen of my heart." Peter put his hand on his chest and looked at you lovingly. You sucked air though your teeth and shook your head. Peter smiled at you. "Was it that bad?"
"Yes, yes it was." Peter smirked at you "But I'm guessing you were going for that bad." You cocked an eyebrow.
"I will always be going for 'that bad' if it makes you smile. Now close your eyes, I need to do your liner." You did as you were told and he carefully applied the liner in a wing pattern on each eye. Once he was done with the eyeliner, he grabbed mascara. "I'm gunna hold the wand to your eye and you have to blink onto it." You opened your eyes again to see Peter holding the mascara wand in his hand. "Cuz if I do anymore than that I'll get mascara everywhere."
   "Why don't I just put the mascara on?" You reached for the makeup in his hands but he pulled away.
   "Cuz you have to look in the mirror and I want your makeup to be a surprise!" Peter stomped his foot on the floor.
   "Ok sir romps alot, just don't poke me in the eye. Oh! And don't touch the side of my nose with the mascara, it'll be hard to get off!"
   "Ok, calm down I've put mascara on a person before." Peter bent down and put the wand near your eye. You blinked on the mascara.
   "When have you put mascara on someone else?" You asked as Peter moved the wand to the next eye.
   "My little sister likes to play dress up when my mom isn't home, that way she can where her makeup and clothes." He smiled at you. "But when I put makeup on you, you don't look like you're playing dress up. You look pretty."
   "Pfffft, I always look pretty." Peter nodded and pulled the mascara away from your face.
   "That is true." Peter stood back and looked at his masterpiece that was on your face. "I think I did a good job."  Peter handed you the eyeshadow palette so you could use the mirror in it.
   "You weren't supposed to be good at this!" You gawked at yourself in the mirror. The eyeshadow was a blue to silver ombré, the blue starting in the inner corner of your eye and the silver coming out in a sharp peak that lined up with the end of your eyebrow and came down to your under eye. The liner wing was sharp and followed the shape of the silver shadow. And to finishing off the look was the lushes lashes. "This is so much better than I could ever do!" Peter was beaming with pride.
   "Well, when you watch your mom get ready for dates for 5 years then have another 5 years of practice with a little sister who wants to play dress up, you get good at it." Peter crossed his arms and sat on your bed.
   "Here's a question, if you're so good at makeup, then why don't you know what an eyelash curler is?" You picked up the 'torture device' that was on the desk behind you. He looked at the curler in your hand and a sour look formed on his face.
  "I do know what an eyelash curler is. It's just that when I was smaller I used it too close to my eyelid and hurt myself." He pouted slightly. You stood up, walked over to him and sat on his lap, he locked his arms around your waist.
   "Did the eyelash curler hurt my Knight in silver armor?" You said like you were talking to a puppy. Peter frowned.
   "Yes it did. You should be grateful that I survived such a drastic injury." He put his head on yours. You thought for a moment.
   "Would it make you feel better if you got to show Scott how much better you are at makeup than he is?" Peter pulled his head away from yours then planted a kiss on your cheek.
   "Yes it would."

A/n: did you like it? I had a lot of fun writing it! Thank you, have a wonderful day/evening.