Mornings With Erik

This is just how I think it would be. Please tell me in the comments if you want me to make it into an imagine chapter.
This is in the perspective of being his wife or just living together and sharing a bed.

   I think Erik would have two Irish Wolfhounds even though he isn't Irish and doesn't hunt and I think he would wake up every morning at the ass crack of dawn just to let his dogs out and play fetch with them. (No, you don't have to be Irish to have these dogs, I just think it's a little absurd that a man who once spoke full German has Irish dogs. But I also think it's a very Erik thing to do.)
   After about 30 minutes, Erik comes inside and feeds his dogs then gets back into bed with you. BUT he left the bedroom door open so when the dogs are done eating they go and look for Mom and Dad aka you and Erik. So they come trotting into the bedroom where you are sleeping and Erik is... contemplating life... I guess and get into bed with the two of you. One of the dogs will get in between the both of you and the other will lay on top of you, thus waking you up.
   When you open your eyes, you are immediately met with a dog face and when you look towards your husband/boyfriend all you see is another dog face.
"Erik?"
"Yes dear?"
"Could you please get your dogs off the bed?"
"They're your dogs as much as mine."
"Erik!"
"Alright. Balor, Danu! Down!" *they get down*
"Thank you my love."
"You're welcome darling."

A/n: please tell me if you want this to be a full length chapter. Hoped you liked it. Have a wonderful day/evening. 😘