Part 25

When things were going smooth in Santhivan ,it was rough in Khushi's professional life. From the time she was introduced to the world as Arnav's wife there where talks going on about her in office. Not that everybody was involved but a certain group who couldn't contain their jealousy. Khushi herself had come across some nasty comments about her but she brushed off and knew it's because of their jealousy.

Khushi and Aman were having coffee in cafeteria .Aman got a call from her husband askinghim to come to his cabin immediately.

"Khushi I swear my food will curse him one day if he didn't let me even have a coffee. I think he is not over with his revenge" Aman cursed and quickly made a run to her husband's cabin.

Khushi laughed out loud and shook his head seeing Aman's rushing figure.Soon a small gang of four came and sat on her table. She knew them well. The gossip mongers. These were the people who passed nasty comments on her.

One among them initiated the conversation

Teena: Hi Khushi

For which Khushi gave a small smile and nodded.

Riya: Are you out of your mind Teena. Don't you know She is not the old Khushi. She is our boss's wife. You should call her mam.

Pam: Ho... That's right. If not for being our boss's wife we should at least give her credit for her talent. How easily she made her way to ASR's life.Can you believe she just removed Natasha from the path and made it to the top. Seriously...!

Khushi mam(with a mock tone)can we expect good news soon.

Sim: How did you manage this mam? Please share it with us too.

Khushi was silent all this time. She gave a small smile to the group

Khushi: Thank you Pam that you appreciated my talent. You have to give me credit .See ...you all have been trying so hard for years to get at least a look from ASR and I just took some days to get married to him. Don't you think?

Think about it. Ho...by the way if you try the shit you have been doing all this while in AR again, I won't regret using my Wife card(her hand quoting the words) .I won't be always this forgiving.

Khushi walked away leaving the group to their discussion which she was sure to happen because of the bomb she dropped.

Arnav and Khushi entered the home to get surprised. There was somebody waiting for them. Arnav's Dadi . The moment he saw her he ran to her and hugged her tightly. Khushi could see the love he has for this lady. She could also see tears in the eyes of his dadi. Khushi waited till they composed them self. After asking about her health Arnav called Khushi near him

"Dadi this is Khushi. My wife." Khushi bend and touched her feet to seek blessings. Subadra blessed her and then gave her a look from head to toe.

"Devayani when you said she is perfect girl I expected her to dress like our bahu. But seeing her I can hardly call her our daughter in law. she looks more like her maternal home." Subadara commented on the way Khushi was dressed simple in her simple shirt and pants.

"Dadi she is simply following the rules of AR. We insist our employees wear formals in office." Arnav who never had any problem in the way Khushi dressed defended his wife.

"Arnav I am aware about that. I am just asking why can't she dress in our standard. The world will call her your wife so she should dress accordingly. What will your employees think if she walks around dressed like this? She should dress more posh and should be more classy. Then only your employees will value her as your wife otherwise they will treat her like any other working there. I really don't understand why she should work in the first place, Are you not capable enough to provide your wife?"