Part 34

Arnav with a small smile joined Khushi who was busy talking with Shreya and Shravan. she looked towards him as he side hugged her

"So what's the discussion about? I hope I am permitted to be a part of it?" Arnav asked with a lop side smile.

"Of course you can my husband. They were asking me how I could forgive Amma easily. I said it's only me who forgave them not you and you must have made sure by now for a revenge." Khushi said with a knowing smile.

"And how are you sure about that "Arnav raised his eyebrows

"Oh the moment I saw you tapping on phone I know you must be instructing poor Aman about your retribution. You should have left that poor soul at least on Holi to have peaceful day " Khushi said

"So what did you do ASR?" Shravan asked with curiosity evident in his voice.

"She was on the process of transferring a hereditary property equally shared by Khushi's mother and her to Payal's name .And there was some other assets she was under her custody which originally belonged to Khushi now .So I asked my lawyer to send a legal notice to make sure Mrs.Gupta gave Khushi everything which rightfully belonged to her .As of now I won't do more damage. This will be enough for her to keep quit for a long time. I have more stored for that wretched woman , her sister in law" Arnav said with a disgusted scowl.

"Tell me if you need my help .I will happily oblige. I for a long time wanted to do something like this. But stopped myself thinking Khushi. I didn't want her to lose the only family she had. Khushi don't you dare try to convince him otherwise.Then there will be no one who will be mad at you more than me."Shravan said

"Ho.I won't listen to her in this matter"Arnav shhruggedto which Khushi sulked but said

"You and Shreya are my family Shravan and you know that. You and your family mean a lot to me." Khushi said with at most sincerity

"We know that darling and for us too you are as important as any other member of our family" Shreya said leaning on shravan's shoulder.

After some time Shravan and Shreya went to meet one of their relative who was a guest invited by Raizadas .

"You know me so well" Arnav stated

"Yes I do. After all I am your only wife" Khushi said where her lips adored with a beautiful smile.

"And I love that you are the only one who knows me well" Arnav said cupping her cheeks.

"And I love you for loving me so much" Khushi said looking at his face lovingly. For a moment Arnav was still' did he hear rightly' or is it his mind playing with him.

"Did you just said you love me?" Arnav asked with a little hesitance with an underline fear of rejection.

"Yes .I did. I Love you with all my heart. Arnavji you are the first person after my parents who showered me with love, gave me a security of a home. I am not saying about the mansion here, you are my home. I wanted to say you this for some days now but I thought you already knew it." Khushi confessed cupping Arnav's cheeks.

"You don't know what these words mean to me Kushi. You are my home too, my solace, my happiness, my strength and many more which I may not be able to express. Arnav hugged her tightly without the botheration of their surroundings. After hugging her for a quite some time he slowly released from the hug. They stood their lost in each other's eyes and after some time Arnav's eyes slowly trailed on Khushi's lips. He was holding himself back for a long time to kiss her senseless. He slowly looked at her eyes and all he got back is a loving smile. Arnav doesn't needed a second to get in to action. He kissed her .A kiss to make her realize the love he has for her, the kiss to say her she belong to him as much as he belongs to her.