Part 10

I really wonder why he was not worried about it when there was a pre planned Muk-dikayi conducted here and khushi was introduced as his bride. Why her security is in question when it's time to introduce to the world? Any way 'I'll just go and check Khushi" saying so Payal left to kitchen to join her sister.

Even though Payal made it sound as though she was confused about the double stand, everybody there understood the underling accusation of using Khushi when they were a threat to their family's prestige.

......................................................................................................

'Oh ...it sounds so disgusting. Did khushi too think the same?.When it said like that it feels they just used Khushi. ' Arnav thought. He was shocked when their   sweet and silent Payal asked them this question.

"Arnav bitwa, do the necessary things immediately. Khushi bitiya will be hurt with all these. we should never do something like that bitwa. "Mami told her favorite bitwa.

"I will sort things soon mami" Arnav assured his mami.

Later that night Khushi came to room after wrapping things at  kitchen. Arnav was waiting for her  .After Khushi freshed up, Arnav initiated the conversation.

"Khushi, I didn't mean to hurt you in any way when I asked you to hide our relationship. I will sort things soon .I promise"

"It's okay Arnavji. Take your time. I don't have any problem"Khushi answered him as if his actions doesn't bother her.

"Khushi tomorrow I will introduce you to your team. At office if you face any problem, don't hesitate to come to me"

"Ji"

"AR Group has many businesses, but we are known for our textile ventures and fashion brand. That's what I started with. So if you want any information you can come to me or just go through the files in my right side cabinet in study room."

"Ji" khushi felt good that he allowed her to access his personal space but she will be a fool if she get carried away with just this simple gesture.

"Shall I sleep early? I was kind of worked up for last few days so...and I have to wake up early too." Khushi asked Arnav looking at the floor.

"Yah sure, Good Night" He took his laptop and started going to the pool side to complete his work when Kushi stopped him.

"I am okay with the lights. You can work in the room itself"

"No, you sleep. Lights will disturb your sleep" Arnav said

"No, I sleep with my nightlights on. "Khushi said .

"You don't have to; you must be tired .take rest"

"Actually I am kind of afraid of darkness so I keep them on"Khushi said not looking at his face to hide her embarrassment in speaking about her fear.

Arnav smiled 'so madam is afraid' he thought.

"I will make sure you  never face darkness alone .I will keep the night lights from now on" Arnav promised and sat on the recliner and started working.Khushi stood there for some time understanding what Arnav assured her just now.

Next morning Arnav woke up feeling somebody patting his shoulder . He opened his eyes to see Khushi who was looking as fresh and beautiful as a rose with morning dew wearing a light pink Kurti. 'What a sight to wake up for' Arnav thought in his mind .He saw a glass of juice was placed on his bed side table .Khushi quickly took back her handswhen she saw him waking up.