Chapter 3

Kiara

I choked on my saliva when I heard what she said.

“What the fuck Isa, you made me choke”. I said while coughing violently.

She quickly handed me a glass of water and patted my back. I finally stopped coughing and Isabella glared at me and said,

“OMG I can’t believe you overreacted like that just because I said we should go to a club. Girl you need some fun in your life and if I am going to be staying with you in this house then be prepared for some crazy shit”.

She took my hand and started dragging me to her room, “Isa I am not really sure about this, I don’t like loud places, I can’t get drunk tonight because I’m going to work tomorrow, and you know I do stupid things when I get drunk”. I argued.

“Stop whining and I said we are going ok”, she said while she brought dresses out of her closet.

“Fine, you win. I will just go get something to wear from my room” I said defeated.

“Hold it missy, no you are not going there”. I stopped in my tracks and looked at her.

“Your closet is full of fashion blunders, so I will pick your dress for you. Just sit on the bed while I perform some miracles on you”.

She brought out like five dresses, a make-up box and a hair straightener, she laid them on the bed. She showed me each dress and told me to pick one.

I was about to take a knee length baby blue dress, but she stopped me and said;

“My mistake, I’ll just choose for you”.

“Why” I asked, looking at her. She dropped her make-up box on her table and turned to me.

“Well, I was sure that you would have picked the longest dress that covers your beautiful curves”. She dragged me to the mirror table and started my make-up, then my hair. When she was done, she threw a dress at me and told me to change while she did her hair and make-up.

I went to the bathroom to change, when I came out, Isabelle squealed and said; “Girl you look hot”.

Kiara's dress

I scowled and said; “I feel exposed, can I change”.

“No. You are going to rock this dress and make horny men fall at your feet. Now let’s go I’m ready”.

We headed out and hailed a taxi.

We got to the club and we entered. I looked around and all I saw was bodies and bodies of people dancing. People were swaying their hips and grinding to the music on the dance floor.

Isabella took me to the bar, she whistled at the bartender to get his attention. He turned to her and said;

“What can I get you sexy ladies?”.

“Ten shots of tequila” Isabella shouted over the noise in the club.

“Coming right up” I heard the bartender say.

When the shots were ready, Isabella divided them into five each for the both of us.

“Let’s do this” Isa shouted, and we drank our tequila.  

By the time I finished my first shot, Isa was done with all five shots.

I looked at her with my eyes wide and said; “girl you are crazy”

She screamed and started swaying her hips to the beat of the song playing. When I drank all my shots, I knew I was drunk because I was shouting, jumping and dancing too.

We ran to the dance floor and started dancing and swaying our hips. We danced for what seems like an hour then we went back to the bar to order more drinks. After downing five more shots of tequila, we went back to the dancefloor.

While I was dancing, I felt someone behind me, but I was too drunk to care. I started swaying my hips and grinding my butt on his dick.

We continued doing that for a while, then I decided to see who the mystery guy was. When I turned, my eyes widened because I couldn’t believe what I was seeing even in my drunken state. And so, did he because he also looked shocked.

“Mr Williams?”. I stammered.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Whoo Brandon caught Kiara😲😲
Hi guys, so I know I updated early but I got bored and I was just writing throughout the day. I am sure u guys really want to see Brandon's POV, so I am going to post it tomorrow.
PLS pls pls vote and comment. Like I am begging pls vote and comment.
Love you guys❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘