Chapter 23

Kiara

I am finally back in New York after that crazy vacation in Colorado. I really didn't expect my anxiety and panic attacks to get that bad, but what surprised me more was Mr Williams showing up. He saw me at my lowest point and I really don't know how to describe our relationship now.

He comforted me and told me that it was not my fault, I mean other people has said those same words to me, but when he said it I felt peace in my heart.

Also, my heart started beating faster whenever I think of him or when he's close to me, I think I am going crazy because this is my boss we are talking. I don't know what this means, but my feelings for him has definitely changed and I really don't know what to do about it.

Isabella was so worried about me, I remember waking up and finding her in the kitchen, she just hugged me when she saw me. I was able to explain everything to her, and there were a lot of tears. But I felt good, I felt relieved, I was able to express myself without any fear at all.

That was a week ago, I am currently at work and I am so stressed. While we were at Colorado because of the snow storm causing us to stay longer than we were supposed to, a lot of work were piling up waiting for us at the office. Meetings, conferences and don't forget the paper work, there was literally a huge pile of paper work to do.

When we resumed, Mr Williams went back to his serious mode, but I noticed some changes, he wasn't arrogant or rude anymore.
He was nicer, well to me, I don't know about others.

I was shocked whenever he said, "I am sorry" or "please".

"Kiara I need you in my office", His voice came from the intercom.

And let's not forget that he has been calling me by my first name and not Miss Knight more often.

"On my way Mr Williams".

I left my office with my phone and notepad. When I entered his office, he was sitting behind his table, on a call and he was speaking in korean. Fun fact, this man can speak many languages, I mean I have heard him speak French, Italian, Russian, Mandarin and Japanese. Now korean is the latest addition.
He hung up and turned to me, "We are going to Korea tomorrow".

"Does Mr Lee have a problem with the proposal" I asked.

"No, he loves it, excellent proposal by the way. Some documentations and signing are needed and I have to be physically present. Also we will be checking out the building we will renovate for the new hotel".

"Ok sir, how many days would we be staying?" I opened my notepad to write the details.

"A week"  he answered.

"Ok I will immediately make arrangements for accommodation and pack up the files we need. Are we the only ones going?".

"Make sure to book a penthouse and yes we are the only ones going. You can leave early today Kiara, pack your things and rest before we leave tomorrow. Thank you, that would be all".

Still not used to the appreciation, I stuttered a low "You are welcome sir".

I left his office and set off to make preparations for business trip.

Next day

I woke up by 6am, had my bath and got dressed in a brown cargo pants, white crop top and a pair of sneakers. My hair was pack up in a loose bun and I decided not to wear any make up, because I wanted to feel comfortable during the flight.

I had packed my bag yesterday with my work clothes, a dress in case, normal clothes, nightwear and coats because Korea is cold by this time of the year. Isabella helped me pack because according to her, she is my personal stylist, which is kinda true because I am still finding my around my new style.

I got to the airport by 7am and packed my car in the hangar, where Mr Williams private plane is kept. My bags were carried into the plane while I entered to greet the pilot and hostesses.
5 minutes later Mr Williams arrived, when he got down from his car, my heart started beating like crazy again. I was standing near the entrance of the plane and I watched him walk up the stairs. He was putting on a dark blue baggy jeans, white round neck shirt and a coat. He was also wearing a pair of sneakers and shades.

I didn't know my boss was so hot. I didn't realize he was already in the plane until he greeted me.

"Good morning Kiara".

I quickly snapped out of my daze and greeted back.
"G-G-Good morning Mr W-Williams" I stuttered.

"You look lovely today", he complemented, while I blushed like a high school girl.

"Thank you", I replied lowly, while looking at the ground like it was something interesting. Then we heard the pilots voice;
"Good Morning, Mr Williams and Miss Kiara. Welcome back on board, I will kindly ask you to please take your seats and fasten your seatbelts at this time because we are about to take off. Thank you"

Without saying anything, We took our seats, buckled up our seatbelts and prepared for take off.

Once we were in the air, I took out my laptop and started doing some work. Mr Williams also started working on his Ipad.

After an hour, I finished my work, so I decided to continue learning some Korean words, which I had already started learning yesterday.
I don't know exactly when I slept off, but I woke up and found myself in a bedroom, it turns out that it's the room in the plane.

"How did I get here? ", the only reasonable answer was that Mr Williams brought me here.
I went out of  the room, and I found Mr Williams asleep on his seat, with his pad on his laps.

I went closer and knelt in front of him to look closely at his sleeping face, he looked so peaceful.

I don't know what possessed me but I lifted my finger to trace eyebrows, shortly after I touched him, his eyes flew open and he looked directly into my eyes.

A small gasp left my lips, but I didn't look away. We kept staring at each other with my finger still on his brows and I was about to apologize and remove my finger.

Instead he caught my hand, pulled me closer and then he did something that sent shockwaves from my head to the tip of my toes.

He kissed my forehead.
__________________________________________
Cliffhanger. He kissed her finally 😁😁😁
Guys make sure to vote and comment. Love you guys. ❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️❤️