Chapter 6

Chapter 6

Kiara

I inserted my key into the keyhole to open the door to my apartment. When I entered the apartment, I saw Isabella putting on her sneakers. 

"Umm Isa, where are you going to?" I said. She looked up surprised, i guess she didn't hear me come in. She ran to me and hugged me, "Ohh Kiara, I thought something happened to you, you weren't picking up your calls and you were supposed to be home a long time ago. I called your aunt, because I didn't know what to do and who else to call. She called you too but you were not picking, so I decided to go out to look for you", she said all at once. 

"I am sorry for making you worry Isabella, I will explain everything to you tomorrow, but for now I just want to sleep, I am tired. I will call aunt Margret tomorrow". I apologized and I hugged her. 

I left her there and I walked to my room. Once I was in the confinement of my room, I pulled my clothes from my body, leaving me in my underwear. I claimed my bed and I slept off immediately. 

I woke up the next morning feeling much better. I brushed my teeth and took a very long bath. When I was done, I went to my closet and picked out a big shirt and jeans shorts and I put the on. Then I put my wild, curly hair in a bun. 

I walked out of my room to the kitchen and I saw Isabella making pancakes. She looked at me when she heard me coming and she smiled at me. 

"Good morning Kiki", she said as she went to place two plates of pancakes on the dining table. She came back to carry the cups of coffee but I was already bringing it. 

We sat down and started eating quietly. When we finished eating, Isa talked first, "Now will you tell me what happened yesterday". I knew she was going to ask, so, I started telling her everything that happened yesterday. 

By the time I was done talking, Isa was red with anger. "Why would he call you a slut, that was uncalled for. I swear I am going to kill your boss whenever I see him. He is a rude and arrogant bastard". She shouted banging her fist on the dining table. 

"Take it easy Isa, don't worry I am fine now. It happens all the time anyway, Mr Williams just took it a little too far this time". 

"A little too far?, Kiara that man literally insulted you, he called you a whore and a slut. That is just too far, way to far. I just want to punch that his handsome face. But you don't have to worry because you have me and we will get the perfect revenge on your stupid boss". Isa said with a wicked smirk on her face. I looked at her, scared of what she was planning. Then she started walking to her room. 

"What are you planning Isabella". I asked her, but she shouted, "Wait for me I want to take a shower". While she was bathing, I packed the dishes on the dining table and I put them in the dishwasher in the kitchen. I waited 5 minutes before Isabella came out of her room wearing a croptop and jeans shorts. Then she took her purse and my car keys. She started walking to the front door, but she stopped when saw that I wasn't following her. 

"Come on Kiara, let's go", she said. 

"Where are we going to Isabella and I can't go out like this", I said while pointing out to my outfit. 

She just rolled her eyes and said, "We are going to get revenge on your boss and your outfit is fine, you have sexy legs, show it off. Now let's go".

"Wait what revenge, i never agreed to that and if it involves anything violent, then I am not going with you". I told her. 

She ignored my protest and started dragging me outside, "We are not doing anything violent". She said. 

"OK then where are we going and what are we going to do there". I asked her as we entered the car. 

She started the car and looked at me with a big smile on her face, then she shouted, "WE ARE GOING TO THE MALL AND WE ARE GOING TO SHOP FOR NEW CLOTHES FOR YOU".
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Yay double updates guys. Pls vote and comment. Love you guys. ❤️❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍