Chapter 7

Brandon 

That night at club

Miss Knight ran away from me when she realized who she was dancing with. I just stood there, stunned thinking about what just happened. Then I heard my name being called from the lounge upstairs "BRANDY come up here, the girls here are hot, whoooo" and it was none other than Ethan, drunkenly screaming and shouting. 

OK now I think it's time we went home. I went up to Ethan and I started dragging him outside towards the parking lot. When I successfully put Ethan in the car, I drove to my mansion. 

I parked my car in the garage and I went straight into the house to my room after I asked my butler to carry Ethan from the car to his room. I took a shower and when I was done, I wore my short and I laid on my bed. 

I started thinking about what happened tonight, I still can't believe that girl was my assistant. She was so beautiful today, I have never seen her in a dress before. Five years since she has been working for me and I have only seen her wear a suit pant, a shirt and a jacket every day. Her hair is always packed up in a messy bun and she wears flat shoes. 

Now seeing her in a short, tight dress, her long hair down her back and her long sexy legs in those heels, swaying and dancing seductively in the club, made me so fucking horny. Fuck. 

The next day 

I walked out of my office after scolding Miss Knight and I ordered all the workers on my floor to go home. I took the elevator to the ground floor, I walked outside and I collected the keys to my car.  

I drove for about 30 minutes then I started feeling guilt eating me up. "Fuck" I shouted while hitting the steering wheel, damn it, why was I so harsh with her. I hurt her feelings and called her names. Miss Knight was in the wrong because we were supposed to have a meeting with an important client by 8am and she had all the documents with her.

My emotions were mixed up, I was angry and horny thinking about what happened last night. I was annoyed at myself. But I dumped all the emotions on her and called her a slut. For the first time I admitted to myself that I was wrong. 

I parked my car in front of an Italian restaurant where I was supposed to meet my client earlier. I rescheduled the meeting before Miss Knight came into my office. Mr Marco, my client was livid when we didn't show up at the appointed time. I had to negotiate with him over the phone to reschedule the meeting. 

I walked into the restaurant and I was directed to a private table where I found Mr Marco already seated and enjoying his food, fat greedy bastard. 

"Mr Marco good day, it's good to see you" I said with my business face. 

"Ha Mr Williams it's good to see you too" he said with his mouth full. He finished what he was eating and talked again, "I am not pleased about what happened this morning, but I am willing to hear your proposal".

"I am sorry about this morning, but let's get down to business", I said. 

Mr Marco owns a chain of 5 star Italian restaurants, this restaurant included and I want to buy his business. He is a greedy man who loves money, therefore easy to manipulate, so this meeting should be over in about 45 minutes. 

30 Minutes later (imagine that dude from SpongeBob SquarePants😂) 

"Mr Marco it was nice doing business with you" I said while shaking his hands. 

A big smile was on his face as he shook my hands, greedy bastard. Like I said, this wouldn't take long. I walked out of the restaurant as the new owner of his business. 

I entered my car and drove straight back to the company. When I reached the company, I was about to get down from my car when I thought about what I did to Miss Knight. Fuck, I can't go back to my office, I can't face her now. 

So I went to the security room to see what she was doing through the CCTV cameras. The security men were surprised when I showed up at their office, "Good afternoon guys, I need to use the CCTV cameras to do somethings. You are excused". 

"Yes sir", they all said at the same time and they left the office for me. 

I looked for the screen that shows the last floor in my office and I saw Miss Knight working on the MacBook. I took a seat and I just watched her. 

She did all my work in my office for 3 hours, and when she completed the work she took a break. She pulled out her phone from her pocket and she played a song and she started dancing. I was shocked because I only saw her dance last night, now seeing her dancing again in the office is really making me hard. 

I watched her throughout the day and I was just intrigued by her because I have never noticed her before, she was just a constant in my life. But I never noticed her talent and qualities. She is unique. 

She worked and danced and at some point, she cried a little when she felt frustrated. When she finished with all the work, she took her bags and shoes and she walked to the elevator. 

I waited for her to reach the ground floor before I left the security room. I walked to the company garage and I saw her entering her car. I quickly entered mine so that I can follow her. I want to make sure that she gets home safely. 

I followed her until she parked her car in front of an apartment complex. I waited till she walked into the complex before I drove off to my house. 
==========================================
HI guys, I'm sorry for the late update. I have no excuse, but pls vote and comment. Thank you, love you guys.
Oh yeah, I also need a new bookcover. So if you have one for me, just tell me in the comments. ❤️❤️❤️😍😍😍😍