Chapter 25

Kiara

I leaned against the room door after shutting it and a smile appeared on my face. I walked to the giant bed in the middle of the room, fell face first into the really soft pillows and squealed like a crazy woman. My voice was muffled by the pillows, so I was sure Mr Williams didn't hear me.

What is this feeling?  After that kiss in the plane, my mind, heart, fuck even my soul has been in a turmoil. I tried to fathom what happened in my head and also control my emotions while we moved from the airport to the hotel, that's why I didn't say anything throughout the journey. And I made a quick escape to the penthouse while he talked to the manager because I knew I couldn't ignore him forever, so I tried to compose myself while checking around the penthouse to make sure everything was ok.

Now I am alone in my room, I can try to figure out the reason why my face heats up when I think of the kiss.

All these years that I have been working closely with him, and not once has he ever shown any form of interest in me. He never made any gesture that he liked me or even flirted with me.

All of a sudden, he kisses me. I know it was on my cheek, but still, a kiss is a kiss.

I laid there on my bed staring into nothing and different thoughts were coming into my head. Does he like me?  Do I even like him?, he is my arrogant boss who changes the women he dates every month, maybe he just sees me as a friend, I mean friends do kiss themselves on the cheek. But why does it feel so right to think that he really likes me.

These thoughts plagued me till I fell asleep, I guess the jetlag was catching up to me.
My alarm woke me up by 7 am, I made sure to reset the time to Korean time on the plane. I immediately head to the bathroom to clean myself up, and I must say it looks so amazing, it even has a jacuzzi. No time to waste I freshened up and put on my outfit for today. Isabella chose the outfit for me. Its a beautiful dress and a coat, because it is freaking cold here in Korea. My already straightened hair, I packed into a neat ponytail and I did a simple makeup. I put on my black heels, picked up my bag, laptop, phone and the documents I need for todays meeting.

I left my room and ordered breakfast for me and Mr Williams, the meeting starts by 9am and it's just 7:45am, we have more than an hour to get there. Mr Williams came out of his room while I was making his coffee in the kitchen.

" Good morning Mr Williams, how was your night", I greeted.

"Good morning Kiara, I had a lovely night, thank you", he said with a smile, as he sat down on a stool in front of the kitchen counter.

I was about giving him his coffee when he said "You look beautiful today Miss Knight".

I froze, the coffee cup almost slipped from my hands and spilled on the counter top, like he was expecting that to happen, he quickly reached out and collected it from my hands. If I was white, my face will look like a tomato.

"I-I am s-so sorry s-sir" I stammered an apology, bowing my head in shame.

"It is not a problem Kiara" he said unbothered while drinking his coffee and pressing his phone.

Without thinking I asked, "Are you sure sir?". He stopped drinking his coffee midway, then he dropped the cup on the counter. God you are so stupid Kiara, why would you ask him that. I closed my eyes waiting for his response.

"Would you rather I punish you then" he said as he stands up and starts walking towards me.

"No s-sir, I was just uhh worried t-that you were upset", I answered as I moved backwards while he approached me.

"Why would I be upset", he said still walking towards me.

"N-Nothing sir, let's j-just forget what I said", my heart was pounding really hard in my chest. Then my back hit the wall behind me, now I have nowhere to escape. Oh no I am doomed.

He reached me soon enough, so I closed my eyes not wanting to see what he was about to do. I felt his hand on my chin and he raised my face upward.

"Open your eyes Kiara", he commanded, I immediately obeyed and my eyes snapped open to see his face so close to mine, a shiver ran through my body and I am so such he felt it because he has a smirk on his face right now.

He moved even closer, our faces almost touching. I looked straight into his eyes, which were looking at something else. Then I realized he was looking at my lips, oh no, is he going to kiss me for real this time?. I stopped breathing.

Then he leaned closer, and I closed my eyes in fear that he was going to kiss me. Instead, he leaned close to my ear and whispered, "I am not going to punish you Kiara".

My eyes opened again in shock, but before I could respond, a knock came from the door and instantly, he moved his body from mine and went back to his seat. I stood there flustered, trying to wrap my head around what just happened.

"The door Miss Knight"

"Uhh"

"Someone's at the door", he said with an amused smile on his face.

"Oh yes, I will c-check it right a-away sir", I whispered as my voice was also in shock.

My legs moved towards the door unconsciously, I opened it and room service came in with a trolley filled with breakfast. She served the food on the dining table, while I still stood awkwardly at the door, till she went out with the trolley.

"Miss Knight hurry, come eat breakfast, so we can leave for the meeting" Mr Williams called out as he went towards the dining table. My senses came back and I quickly shut the door and also went to the dinning table.

We ate in silence and when we were done, we packed our things and went to the meeting.
__________________________________________

Hi my lovelies, new chapter and everything is getting steamy. Brandon is not hiding his feelings now. Oh my God, it's a miracle.
Pls don't forget to vote and comment.
Thank you guys. Love you ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️ ❤️