Chapter 4

Hey guys I am so sorry, I was supposed to upload this chapter yesterday, but I was so busy. So this is it, I am so sorry it's late. Love u guys
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Brandon

I have been in England, for the past two weeks now. An issue came up at the site of my new hotel in London, and my attention was needed, so I had to come all the way here to solve it.

Now everything is up and running smoothly and the hotel will be well and ready in the next 3 months. I can go home and fall back to my normal routine, I just hope my company is still fine.

I am Brandon Williams, the CEO of Williams Industries. I am one of the top three youngest billionaire in the world. Williams Industries is a family business which deals with hotels and restaurants, it was created by my great-grandfather, it was passed on to my grandfather, my father and now its mine.

I took over the company five years ago and since then, the company has improved more than my father left it. I am one of the most eligible bachelors in New York, all the ladies want me. People call me a playboy, and I know I am a playboy. I am just not ready to settle down yet.

Right now, I am in my private jet working on my laptop when I heard the pilot say; “Good evening Mr Williams, we are about to land in New York, please kindly fasten your seatbelt and enjoy the smooth landing”.

When we landed, my limo was already waiting for me and now I am on my way to my mansion.

When I got home, I went straight to the bathroom to have a shower. I showered for like thirty minutes, put on a sweat pant with my chest bare and laid on my bed. I was almost asleep when my door was pushed open and a large body jumped on me. And that person was none other than my best friend Ethan Black.

“Brandy buddy, you are finally home. I missed you man, I was literally lifeless without you. Why did you leave for so long, you totally forgot about me, no calls, no texts? What am I to you?”.

“Ethan” I groaned, “Why did you wake me up and will you stop whining like you are my girlfriend. Now leave my house, I am tired, and I want to sleep”.

Ethan has been my best friend since we were little, he is the exact opposite of me. While I am serious and arrogant, Ethan is a jokester. He owns a chain of café’s in New York and London. His father owns a lot of clubs all over America, and it was supposed to be passed on to Ethan, but he declined and gave it to his brother.

“Brandy you hurt me, I will let you sleep for two hours max but when you wake up, we are going to my brothers new club”. I just nodded my head already half asleep.

I don’t know how long I slept, when I woke up, I found Ethan in my walk-in closet going through my things.

“Ethan what are you doing in my closet”

“Oh, Brand you are awake” he said while still going through my stuff.

“I was just about to wake you up, I was picking an outfit for you to wear to the club”.

“What club, I never agreed to this” I said.

“But you did, you nodded your head when you were about to sleep, and I took that as a yes. Put this on and let’s go”. He threw some clothes at me and went out of the room.

I put on the clothes he gave me seeing that I couldn’t argue with him on this.

When we got to the club, we were led to the VIP lounge where we found Ethan’s brother. After greeting and congratulating him, I went to the bar to get something to drink while Ethan was talking to a girl.

I was sipping my drink when I saw a girl on the dancefloor, she was wearing a sinfully short see-through dress. She was dancing and swaying her hips to the song. Fuck, her legs are so long, she looks mesmerizing and sexy.

I couldn’t see her face, so I went downstairs, pushed my way through the crowd to get to her. When I got to her, I didn’t want to scare her, so I danced with her.

I knew she felt me behind her, because she started swaying her hips more and grinding her ass on my dick.

We danced like that for like thirty minutes and I was curious to see her face, if her body is this sexy then I’m sure she looks beautiful.

I was about to turn her around, but she beat me to it. When I saw her face, she looked sexy and innocent, but then recognition struck me.

It was my assistant, Miss Knight. I looked at her shocked at what I was seeing.

“Mr Williams” she stammered.
^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Ok personally, it excites me when the two characters meets themselves outside their usually setting.
Yeah so guys this is Brandon's POV, pls don't forget to vote and comment.
Love u guys❤️❤️😘😘😘😘😘😘