Chapter 24

Brandon
It's been a week since I came back from Colorado with Kiara and we are back to work, but things aren't the same again. After that experience with Kiara, I started seeing her in a different light and I think about Kiara all the time.

The way she walks, talk, her sweet scent, her long hair that is now always loose from that damn bun, and those luscious lips.

It is killing me!!

I try my best to restrain myself from grabbing her and kissing her on my desk when she walks into my office in those skirts, accentuating her beautiful curves and long smooth legs.

My feelings for her is growing fast and I can't deny it. The only problem now is that I don't know how to express my feelings to her and I don't think she even likes me. I even started being nicer, well to just her and I am sure she noticed, cause she stutters whenever I smile at her or appreciate her.

Like God answering my prayers, an opportunity came up.

Korea

When I received the call requesting my presence, I could only think about Kiara and I called her immediately to share the news. I was ecstatic.

Actually, I kinda lied to Kiara, we are only needed in Korea for 3 days. But the remaining days will be my opportunity to show her how much I like her.

I planned everything yesterday after I told Kiara about the trip, I made different reservations in restaurants I planned to take her to. I have been to Korea before and I have quite a good knowledge about the country and I also learnt the language in college. Ethan helped me as well to source for romantic places I could take her to. I told him about my feelings for Kiara and he decided to help me accomplish it.

Now we are in the plane five more hours till we get to korea. It was nice to see Kiara dressed casually today, I was busy checking her out earlier when I was walking up the stairs of the plane, while she stood at the entrance. She looked beautiful.

I am trying to finish most of my work for this week during this thirteen and a half hour flight, so that I can pay more attention to Kiara when we get to Korea. Thinking of Kiara, I turned to check on her and I found her curled up in her seat asleep.

I dropped my pad and went closer, how did I not notice such a beautiful treasure so close to me for 5 years. I am so stupid. I gently picked her up bridal style and took her to the bedroom in the plane, I place her on the bed and used the blanket to cover her legs. I sat at the edge of the bed and watched her mesmerized by her grace and beauty.

After a while I went back to my seat to continue my work. I know people call me a workaholic, but I get tired too, I just don't show it because I am a leader and I have many people working under me, so I have to show a good example to my workers.

I decided to take a short nap, we still have an hour 30 minutes till we land and I don't want to look like a walking corpse when I get to Korea.

I don't know how long I had slept, but I felt a finger on my eyebrows and I woke up immediately, and my eyes locked with Kiara's beautiful eyes.

A small gasp left her lips but I was to busy staring at her to notice any other thing. She didn't look away, we just looked into each other eyes. Then she started to remove her hands from my brows but I reached out and caught her wrist.

I really wanted to kiss her lips, but I controlled myself and kissed her forehead. I felt her shiver and I knew that she was affected by the kiss. I couldn't control my joy and I smiled and kissed her cheek.

Her eyes widened and she was about to say something, but the pilot interrupted whatever she was going to say.

"Good evening Mr Williams and Miss Kiara, we have arrived at our destination, pls kindly take your seats, fasten your seat belts and prepare for landing. Thank you".

I took her other hand and raised her from her kneeling position and placed her on the seat next to me. She still had that surprised look on her face, while she still looked at me dumbfounded, I helped her to fasten her seat belt and the plane landed on the runway.

Kiara was quiet as we alighted the plane, entered the car and reached the hotel. The manager of the hotel welcomed us and our luggages were moved into the penthouse. I had a little discussion with the manager, while Kiara was settling some things in the penthouse.

I finished my conversation with the manager and took the elevator straight to the penthouse, I walked into the living room where I found Kiara checking around, going in and coming out of all the rooms. Probably to make sure that everything was okay.

I sat on the couch waiting for her to finish. And once she was done with her inspection, she came to the living room where I am currently. Then she asked,

"Do you need me to move your things into your room sir", she asked.

"No thank you, I will call room service up to arrange our things, just pick a room and i will pick from the rest", I answered. The penthouse has three rooms and I want to be a gentleman, so I asked her to pick first.

"Oh no sir, you are my boss, you pick first then I'll pick from the rest", she countered.

"Kiara, I am really tired from our long flight and I need to sleep because we have a long week ahead of us. So, please just pick a room and let's sleep off the jet lag". I convinced her and it worked.

"I-I a-am sorry sir, I-I will j-just take that room", she pointed at a random room and ran into the room dragging one of her luggages behind her.

I chuckled, amused because she is so cute, especially when she is startled. I went into the room next to hers because I wanted to be closer to her, I dropped the luggage I was holding and went straight to the bed. I really meant it when I said I was tired.
__________________________________________
Hi my lovelies, new update.
So our favorite couple are getting close. Happy dance 💃 💃

I am really trying my best to update frequently guys, but writers block is a real thing and it has been really bad lately. So pls bear with me guys.
Ok guys so i need your help;

Should Brandon express his feelings to Kiara in Korea?

Leave your answer in the comments.
Ok don't forget to vote. Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️❤️