Chapter 14

Kiara 

It's finally the day for the charity ball, I woke up by 9am which is luxury for me right now because I have been going round the clock trying to get everything ready for the ball. Mr Williams is a perfect man (his words not mine), so everything he does or owns must be perfect. 

I worked my butt off to make this ball perfect and I get today off because Mr Williams asked me to relax today and wait for him to pick me up for the ball later today. 

I got out of my bed and walked into the bathroom. I brushed my teeth and washed my face with my organic soap. 

I used the towel to clean my face and I walked out of my room into the kitchen and the wonderful smell of pancakes engulfed my nose. Isabella was placing what seems like the last batch of pancakes on a plate. 

"Morning Isa, is that my plate?" 

"Morning Kiki, and no you get the other plate and I get the hot pancakes that I just made". 

"Why do you always get the hot ones?" I whined. 

"Because I made it, now sit down and be a grateful little girl" she taunted. 

"I am not a little girl", I whined again. 

"And I am not the one that is whining early in the morning." 

I pouted. 

"Ok, what are we going to do today before you go to the ball in the evening?" Isa asked as she walked to the dining table with our plates in hand, she paced my plate in front of me and sat down. I was about to answer, but she continued talking while eating. 

"I think we should go to the spa and release the stress of this week from our body, how about that.", she suggested. 

"Yeah ok, I think I need that, because my body aches really bad", I responded as I ate my food. 

We continued talking about other things as we ate, then I remembered Isa telling me about the problem she is facing in her cafe. 

"Oh Isa, have you sorted out the the problem in your cafe" 

"Oh yes, well not entirely………. Don't worry I will explain when its all sorted out", she said. 

"Ok if you say so. Now its SPA TIME" we squealed and went back to our rooms to prepare to leave for the spa. I went straight to the shower and I scrubbed myself clean. I walked to my closet and picked out a jean shorts and a large size tank top. I put it on and my favorite sandals. I grabbed my phone and wallet and I walked out of my room. 

Isa was not done yet, so, I entered her room to see what she was still doing. She was applying make-up in front of her mirror table. 

"Isa why are you putting on make-up?, you know it will wash off when you do the facial treatments in the spa" 

"Don't worry, I am just putting some lip gloss and eyeliner that's all. A woman has to look beautiful at all times, you don't know when your future husband will pass by", she winked. 

We left the the apartment and went straight to the spa. 

7 hours later 

We returned home from the spa by 6pm, because we practically enjoyed every service they offered. Full body massage, manicure and pedicure, facial treatments and sauna. 

Now I have 2 hours till Mr Williams comes to pick me up. When we entered the apartment, I definitely wasn't ready when Isabella dragged me straight to her room and sat me down in front of her mirror table. 

She brought out her giant makeup box and hair products and equipments. Then she started with my make-up. 

"Ok how do you want to look tonight, bold and sexy or innocent and natural?" lsa asked. 

"Can you make me look natural but bold, like with a red lipstick". 

"Yeah sure" she answered. 

Then she turned me away from the mirror and started. 

She spent an hour on just my make-up, afterwards, she started with my hair. 

She curled the tip of my braids and packed it into a half up half down. She used some styling gel to make my hair neat and she used a lot of bobby pins. She finished in 30 minutes and went to my room to get my dress and heels. 

She came back in with my dress and heels. I sighed. Those heels were going to hurt my feet. I collected them from her and put them on. Then she finally let me look at myself in the mirror. 

"Wow Isa the dress looks stunning on me and the hair and make-up is beautiful. Thanks Isa". Everything was picture perfect. 

"It's what best friends do. Now picture time", she went to get her phone and showed me how to pose with the dress. 

As we were taking the pictures, we heard the doorbell ring. 

"Ohhh that must be the Mr Williams, finally, I get to meet him. Lets go" Isa took my hands and led me carefully to the front door. She opened the door and there stood Mr Williams in his perfect glory. 

"Good evening ladies", He greeted. 

Isa responded immediately 

"Good evening Mr Williams, I am Isabella Kings, Kiara's best friend. It's nice to finally meet you, I've heard a lot about you" she concluded. 

"Good things I hope" 

"No" 

I gasped, "Isa" 

"I mean yes. Ok so I am putting Kiki in your care. She should come back home in one piece and not a tired mess" 

"Ok I think we should start going now. Bye Isa", I said before Isa gets me fired. I quickly closed the door and we walked to the elevator together. Mr Williams has really long legs, so he walks really fast and I have mastered walking with him in the same stride. 

We reached the ground floor and walked out of my apartment building into the car which door was already opened by Mr Williams driver. 

While in the car, I informed Mr Williams about the targeted people he had to speak to at the ball about business and investments. While I was talking, Mr Williams cut me off, 

"It's ok Kiara, I know these things already. Lets just enjoy tonight" 

"Oh ok sir", well this is a surprise because he has never stopped me from doing my job to enjoy something. 

"By the way, you look stunning tonight" he said. 

"Thank you sir", I blushed. 

We sat in the car in silence, which was quite awkward. 

A while later, out of boredom, I checked Mr Williams outfit to find any imperfections, and his bow tie was crooked. So, out of instincts, I leaned forward and started adjusting his tie. 

"Your tie was crooked sir" I said when I finally adjusted it. I look up and found that I leaned really close to him with my hands on his tie. 

The atmosphere became tense as we looked into each other's eyes. His eyes were a beautiful hazel color and it sparkled as he looked at me.

Mr Williams cleared his throat all of a sudden and I quickly removed my hands from his tie and shifted away from him. 

Ok that was weird, I mean I usually fix his tie before, but I never felt what I just felt right now. 
---------------------------------------------------------
Hi my lovelies, sorry for the late update again. Life has been hectic.
Ok, so Kiki and Brandy are getting closer now, so cute.
Ok guys don't forget to vote and comment, if you have any thing you'd like to add to the book or a question, you can put it in the comments.
Love you guys ❤️❤️❤️😍😍