5| Accident with Benefits

Published on 23rd February 2021.
__________________________

Vote, comment, share and follow...

Happy reading.....

- N A T A S H A -

- N A T A S H A -

Finally a party!

I'm so happy!

I reached there as soon as I saw the tequila sunset.

Sunsets are way too good...

The party was going at its best but the only thing missed was champagne. It was a no alcohol party.

Sigh!

While enjoying the party, I felt something in my abdomen. So, I quickly ran towards the restroom leaving everything. As it was a house, there weren't separate restrooms for men and women.

That was the only con.

Using a tampon, I washed my hands and opened the door. As soon as I took the first few steps, I bumped onto a man and accidentally that happened.

I lost my first kiss!

I mean, I'm an actress and have acted in kissing scenes but those weren't real kisses. But this wasn't acting, it was for real.

We both quickly stepped back after a five second kiss but it felt like eternity.

'You're going to meet the one soon. But this won't be easy. He won't be into you but you'll instantly know that he's the one. He would have that aura.'

These words instantly triggered my mind.

But why now?

Is he the one meant for me?

In the party, my gaze was only fixed to that man. I saw some girls hitting on him but he just said sorry and ignored them. A girl was clinging on him so hard that he instantly used the 'sister' tag.

Sister!!

When we were playing games in the lawn, even I tried to talk to him but he was acting more quiet and ignored my talks.

Poor me...

While going back I saw Shrey giving Diya a lift but she still wasn't sure, so to make her assured about the ride I went together with them.