11| Heartbreak

Published on 5th June 2021.
___________________________

Vote, comment, share, follow...
Happy reading.

– N A T A S H A –

– N A T A S H A –

My date was over and so was I!

But, it did not mean that I was going to stay back. I liked Dhruv and want to confess my feelings to him. I didn't want to regret in future that I never took a chance to ask him out.

As the new day started, I woke up and took a quick shower before going for the shoot of a music video. On the way to set, I had my breakfast. The only thing which took maximum time was getting ready for shooting.

Although the dress I had to wear was beautiful, it was rough and heavy. Okay, not a problem. It's just for the shoot. I'm going to get paid for it!

"What happened?" Ashima asked.

"Nothing. The dress is just a bit, itchy."

"Don't worry, it's just the matter of few hours. Or else, go and change into another one."

"Nope, it's alright. I can manage."

"Hmm... What did you think about the training?" She asked. I wanted to run away from the topic and she was adamant on asking me the same every hour.

"I don't know." I said and she raised her brow, "I mean, I'll tell you in a day or two." I said and she nodded. Sigh!

As the shoot was about to start, I went out and saw Ayush standing there with a big smile on his face. When he saw me, his smile turned into a bigger one, showing all his teeth. How could I forget that he was going to be my co-star?

Such a bloody flirt he is!

I've worked with him in past. Once, he tried flirting with me, which ended up in vain, for him. Aside from being an actress, I'm the President's cousin. In short, making advances on me didn't end well with him.

"Hey." He greeted and I hummed. "You look great."

"I know." I said and he laughed. I closed my eyes in irritation and walked past him to the main set. All the time during the shoot, everyone had to bear his tantrums. I was the female star but he had more problems than me!

The break started and I took my phone out while eating. While checking the entertainment news, my gaze went towards an article which read— ‘Chauhan family to have an heir in next six months! Baby resulted in marriage!

Chauhan family?

Divya's in-laws?

I clicked on the article and saw the photo, which was clicked by her mother-in-law. In the picture, Divya was sleeping with her husband on the couch. She was cuddling him while his arm was over her belly.