24| Revenge Time

Published on 4th November 2021.
________________________________

Happy Diwali.

Vote, comment, share, follow...
Happy reading.

– N A T A S H A –

– N A T A S H A –

I took a deep breath and looked left and right before sneaking into Samaira's room. Seeing the room empty, I smiled and stepped towards my work. With the sound of water running, I could easily say that she was in the bathroom and I could do my work easily.

It's time for some revenge baby.

Her room gave bad vibes. I gazed around the room to find her dress and saw it hung safely infront of her dressing. Taking slow and quick steps, I went near her lehenga and sprinkled some itching powder inside her dress.

But this wasn't enough.

She tore my dress and I'm gonna do the same with hers.

Enough of tolerating this psycho from childhood!

I easily found a pair of scissors in the upper drawer, the same ones which she used to tear mine, and settled them in my fingers. Before I could place a cut on her dress, I heard the sound of shower going off. Shit. I'm gone.

The only thing I could think about now was escaping without being caught. I mindlessly ran the scissors on her lehenga and put them in the drawer before running out.

It was hell of a ride!

I sat on the couch in the living room and sighed in relief. It was the first time I did something big against her and to be honest I loved it.

All this time I stayed quiet because she never did something big enough. Moreover, there was no point in fighting with a psycho. But on the night of Shrey's engagement she crossed all her boundaries. She literally tore my designer dress!

Shrey paced around the hall while talking to someone over phone. "Shrey, are you alright?" I asked and he nodded. "Who's there?"

"Diya. She's worrying if anything goes wrong in our wedding."

"It's just a wedding. Why do you both sound like a scared turtle?" I said and he raised his eyebrows.

"Have you ever married? How would you even know how this day feels like? You know, I'm happy but at the same time I want to run far away with Diya to escape this wedding. It feels so foreign." He sighed and I nodded.

"Okay, it's alright." What was the need to stretch my non-existent wedding in this? I'm already worried for not having a partner and my brother is sprinkling salt on my open wounds!