16| Divya's Wicked Plan

Published on 28th July 2021.
_____________________________

It's raining here.
Finally!

Vote, comment, share, follow....
Happy reading.....

- N A T A S H A -

- N A T A S H A -

I took a deep breath and stepped inside Ashima's room. I looked left, looked right and sighed. Thank God! Finally! I could finally eat the snacks she brought from her hometown. The last time I had them was two years ago. She had warned me not to touch her snacks, just because I always used to finished her entire stock.

Not my fault though.

They're too tasty.

I paced towards her drawers to pull the snacks out until I heard someone shouting. "Natasha!"

Before I could turn around, I lost my balance and fell down. I turned back while sitting on the floor and saw Shrey standing on the door. I glared at him in anger and he shrugged.

I'll kill him!

"Why the hell did you shout? What if I died?!"

"No-one dies because of a shout."

"Shut up and take me to the doctor!" I yelled and tried standing up on my own, but failed miserably. "Will you stay there like a fool or help me?!" I wailed and he mumbled sorry while helping me get up. "Where are we heading to?"

"Hospital."

"What about the doctors in the company?"

"I gave them a leave." He said while looking away from me.

"Why? Is there something special today?"

"When I was talking to Diya, they asked for a half-day. As I was in a good mood, I agreed." He said and I shook my head in disbelief while sitting in his car.

Love turned him crazy, I guess.

"Don't you think you'll make this company bankrupt because of your lovelife?" I asked and he chuckled.

"No..."

We reached the hospital and went to the assigned doctor. Thankfully, everything was well. But, my hips were paining like hell!

As we walked out, we saw Samaira, the certified bitch talking with Divya's husband.

Don't tell me he's cheating on her!

I'll kill him!

Before I could step ahead my gaze went towards Dhruv, who was also present in the lobby. I took a deep breath and gulped my saliva. I went away just because I wanted to stay away from him! Then why the hell am I standing face-to-face with him?