37| Hormones Speaking

Published on 28th February 2023.
__________________________

Tea or coffee?

The first commenter for the last chapter : eavsdropper972 and the one who made tons of comments : JyotirmayeeDevi. Love you guys ❤️

We're a family of 1k now. Thanks a lot!

 Thanks a lot!

– D H R U V –

"I have something to talk about." I cleared my throat in between our discussion which made Dr Avery look towards me.

"About work?" I shook my head in negative, "Not work and still serious?" I nodded and he blinked at me go on.

"I ran some tests."

"What sort of tests?"

"Genetic... DNA-"

"With whom?"

"E... Eden Avery." I hesitated before answering. I knew I was doing weird and immoral things but this was what it was. His eyeballs came out of their sockets as he heard his son's name.

"Eden? But why would you do that?!"

"I have my own reasons. It isn't something I'd do mindlessly."

"Can you hear yourself Dr Dhruv? You sound so lame right now!"

"Sir, calm down. I had no other choice." He raised his brows and I continued, "I am not my parents.... own child. I mean, they legally adopted me when I was two-something. They're everything one could dream for but, you know, I have an urge to know where I come from. Who my parents were and why they left me. This test was necessary."

I didn't want to do anything with them.

I just wanted to know what made them leave me in an orphanage at such a tender age.

"But why Eden?"

"We got same blood group and the results indicated on the stronger side."

"What do you want to say Dr Dhruv?"

"Eden and I are somehow related to each other, not me, the reports say that."

"So? Who do you think your parents could be?" If I knew it, I wouldn't have been wandering around. "If your guess is me, I'll tell you it's a straight no. Eden's mother is the only one in my life since I've gained senses and I've never cheated on her, neither did we have a child in our teens."

Dr Avery could ofcourse not be the one. He was way too young to be the one who brought me in this world.

"Do you have a sibling?" He shook his head and I sighed, "What about your dad?"