14| A Gone Case

Published on 19th July 2021.
___________________________

Vote, comment, share, follow...
Happy reading.

- N A T A S H A -

- N A T A S H A -

Such a hot and tiring day it was!

The show was successfully over and my happiness was on its peak. Just two more months were left for the training to end.

"Natasha!" Kate shouted and I rolled my eyes. "Where's the ice-cream I ordered? These are the only twenty-four hours to cheat our diet!"

"Relax. Relax. It's here." I passed her the bowl which I was hiding under the table. "Well, did you see my movies?" I asked and she stopped eating.

"You do movies?" She raised her eyebrows and I hit her with my purse. "Just kidding. I saw them, they were good. I swear."

"Hmm..."

"How's it going on with that guy?" She asked and I shrugged my shoulders. Which guy was she talking about? "The guy who shifted on your floor, just to stay near you. Mr Avery's grandson, I suppose."

Eden!

"I don't have anything to do with him!" I snapped and she told me to calm down.

"Okay, calm down. But he's going all gaga over you. Just a few minutes ago, he commented on your photos, saying that you're his love."

What the hell?

I searched for my purse to check the post but couldn't find it. My gaze went towards Kate who was eating her ice-cream as if it was a treasure. My purse was lying just beside her. I had thrown it over her while fighting!

Leaning over the table, I was about to pick my purse but before I could, she snatched it and hid it behind her. "Kate Alejandro!"

"I need details, girl."

"What details?"

"Do you have a lover of yours in your country? You rejected Mr Avery's grandson!"

"First of all, I have nothing to do with Eden Avery. Second, I don't have any man booked for me. The one I had loves someone else. In a nutshell, I'm pretty single and uninterested in relationships." I said and she nodded simultaneously.

"I get it. Here you have your treasure." She passed my purse to me and I snatched it without waiting for a second.

I opened the post I had posted and searched for Eden's comment.

My Love ❤️

Can I kill this guy?