34| Personal Doctor

Published on 20th October 2022
________________________________

Good night people. (It sounds so weird to use it as a greeting)

How are y'all?

I had planned to publish this chapter by 12, but I guess circumstances and duties didn't allow me to complete it. But here we are.

Here is the first commenter of the last chapter: eavsdropper972. Thanks a lot man. Will be waiting for the first comment and the one with maximum comments for shoutout in next chapter.

Enjoy reading.

– D H R U V –

– D H R U V –

"I'll get going." I shook my hands with the Dr Ethan Avery before I could make up my mind to exit the place. He was a senior doctor here. We were working on a project together, he was the main head while I assisted him in the matter.

"Have a great night Dr Dhruv." He smiled and I nodded my head as a chuckle escaped my mouth. I walked out and quickly unlocked my car. Keeping my coat on the seat beside me, I drove straight to Natasha. The weather inside was way humid that out and I couldn't bear to wear a thick coat inside the car.

When I reached the place her training was going on, I quickly wore my coat back and rushed to Natasha's floor. I knew I was too late today. Her work would've finished by now.

The least thing I could expect now was colliding with someone. But luck's always against me. I looked towards my front and saw the same guy, the one whom I saw Natasha with in hospital.

"What the hell is wrong with you man?" He said and I narrowed my eyes.

Is he for real?

"You were in rush, not me. Learn to walk properly."

"Wait a minute! An uncle like you is teaching me how to walk?"

Uncle?

Well, he did sound like a five year old so....

"I'm gonna be your brother-in-law and I don't think there's anything wrong in teaching you etiquettes." I said and he raised his brows.

"Brother... what? Why do you think I'll marry your sister? I know I look good, I have good genes but it doesn't mean you'll set me up with your sister."

"My sister's married."

"What? Why would you want me to marry your married sister?"

"No sister of mine is gonna marry you. It's me who's going to marry your sister." I spoke and he laughed. "Did I say a joke?"