35| Pillow Borders

Published on 3rd November 2022.
______________________________

Good morning beautiful people. (It's 12 am now so...)

How are y'all?

The first commenter and the one with maximum comments in the last chapter: JyotirmayeeDevi. Thanks a lot bestie.

Will be waiting for the first comment and the one with maximum comments for shoutout in next chapter.

Enjoy reading.

– D H R U V –

– D H R U V –

We were stuck in hospital and there was no way we could go back to rest when Eden was hospitalised. Unlike what I had thought of, he had an actual accident, which required a major knee surgery.

I'd be wrong if I say Natasha wasn't effected by it.

She was.

Her friend Kate and she sat outside the OT, whereas I waited for the red light to go off to enquire about his condition. It had been almost fifteen minutes since we arrived here and his operation was still going on.

"How's Eden now?" I turned my head as I heard a familiar voice. It was Dr Avery, but why was he so tensed. He wasn't the one operating him. "Dr Dhruv, I'm asking you something. Did you get any news about my son?"

Son?

So Eden is Dr Avery's son?

Well, they did have some similarities.

I shook my head in negative, "They're still operating him."

"How did this happen?" He asked and I could only shrug. Even I didn't know how this happened.

"He was with me." Kate interrupted, turning our attention towards her. "He was hell bent on showing me his favourite restaurant. We were on the way when he lost control and... It happened because of me. He shouldn't have tried to save me." Tears rolled down her eyes and Natasha rubbed her back to console her.

"It's not your fault. He's a bad driver indeed. I never let him drive alone." Dr Avery said and she looked up in amusement.

As soon as the doors opened and a staff nurse walked out, we stepped ahead to ask the him about his condition. "How's he?"

"We need to do instant blood transfusion, Dr Avery. May we know what's his blood group?"

"It's B negative. We have the same blood group. Let's go."