33| My Doctor Stole My Oxygen

Published on 5th October 2022.
______________________________

Hola!

How're y'all beautiful people doing?
Enjoying?

Go ahead and add some more pleasure to your day (or night if it is) by reading the chapter ahead.
Don't, I repeat, don't forget to share your views in the form of inline comments.
First comment will be tagged in the next chapter.

Love you guys.

– N A T A S H A –

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

– N A T A S H A –

"You know, what happened next?"

"What?"

"He died."

"What? Seriously?" He nodded and I chuckled. I couldn't believe my ears. All this way, that guy crossed all the obstacles and boundaries, just to die in the end. It was hilarious. "You're not lying Eden?"

"No, why would I?" I sighed and grabbed the bottle of water from the far end of table, only to gulp it in a single sip. "So Nat, what do you think about dinner tonight?"

"No."

It wasn't me.

Kate!

"Did I even ask you?"

"No, but you asked my girlfriend. And it's a no from her side." I elbowed Kate and she shrugged her shoulders. Eden huffed verbally and I couldn't keep in my laugh. How could I when it was my brother acting strange?

Eden could actually be a great brother.

"Stop calling her your girlfriend. She doesn't even like you." Eden questioned and Kate took a deep breath before turning to me.

"You don't like me baby?"

"I do." Eden's face fell down and Kate laughed aloud. "Eden, you don't need to..." I couldn't complete my word because of my phone. I picked it up before it could make a ruckus just for being unheard.

Dhruv it was.

"Hey, how're you?"

"Can you... I mean... Can you come out?"

"Out? Where?"

"Infront of your building."

"Building? You're here?" I couldn't believe him. Was he really here? He had already surprised me day before yesterday by gracing me with his presence. He had flew miles away to meet me and that was enough for me.

That day was one of the best of my life.

He dragged me to dinner and made me finish everything in my plate. But one thing I couldn't understand was him leaving me to my hotel room too early. Why didn't he want to spend more time with me? 'Get a good sleep' is what he said before bidding bye to me that night.

Pursuing My Loveजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें