Chapter 2

So here we were, in front of the weird, tattered, eerily quiet place- the place where the party was 'supposed' to take place but it seemed like it had been dead for decades.

"This?" I made a disgusted expression as I pointed to the place, "What is this?"

"Your party" he said.

"Son, you kidding me?" I asked him.

"Come on, you'll see" he held my hand and led me inside.

Okay, not gonna lie but Jungkook has held my hand about a million times on a daily basis. Why does this feel so different? Oh lords, am I developing a stupid crush on this stupid boy? Ew.

Even when he came to pick me up I would've almost puked at the way his eyes travelled all over my body, only for them to finally rest on my face and then him stuttering to tell me that I look good. Good? Bitch, I look amazing.
For some reason even his stutter was hot.

I loathe dressing up but ever since I entered 'college' I do put the slightest effort in my appearance. And since this was technically the first day I'd be introduced to my peers, I might as well make a good first impression. So I wore this cute, short black dress and paired it with my sexiest, intimidating black boots.

"I'll never get used to seeing you like this" he said as he opened the car door for me.

"And I'll never get used to you being a gentleman. But well, here we are" I said as I sat inside.
Once he sat inside I asked, "okay but what do you mean, you won't get used to seeing me like what?"

"This" He pointed all around, "dressed up, like a girl and someone who is.. I don't know, girly"

"It's not that bad a thing.. honestly I used to think the same but more dudes notice me now" I said.

"And you like all that attention?" He asked as he started driving.

"I mean, it's not bad" I sad.

"Okay I don't wanna know.. at least you're still retaining those bomb boots" he grinned.

"Of course son, you gifted them to me" I said.

"And you're still calling me son.. okay we haven't lost y/n" he said and smiled at me, a smile that would melt the coldest hearts.. so of course, I'm no exception.

"You'll always remain my son, no matter what happens. And I'm your dad. Call me daddy" I smirked and ruffled his hair, my hand coming in contact with his neck.

He tensed up, hit the breaks and took out a weird sound from his throat, something close to a whimper but also a groan, "you might cause an accident like that."

"Like what? What did I even do?" I asked, genuinely clueless.

He looked around, "that. Who said it's okay for you to wear a dress? You can't even sit like a girl you idiot." He pointed to my legs, which were open but nothing was visible, definitely not to the people outside.

"Oh my god, stop getting so worked up about it Jungkook" I said, "this is just you"

He looked at me, right into my eyes and my breath obviously hitched, I'm only human.. come on. A very serious yet sexy expression on his face and his tongue poking his cheek, "it's just me? I'm still a guy y/n". He let those words out in the most casual way, as if asking me if I could help him solve a question. Then as soon as his expression turned sexy, almost immediately it melted into a bunny giggle, "Look at your face.. You're right, I'm just me.. but not everyone out there is me. Just be careful. I love you."

Okay so moment of truth, my heart was pounding like crazy, I really didn't hear what he said beyond 'I'm still a guy y/n' because my heartbeat made it impossible for me to hear anything else. THE AUDACITY OF THIS ASSHOLE? Does he not know the effect he is having on me?
It took me 5 seconds to regain my balance, and make sense of what he said. I love yous were common, it wasn't anything out of place. We always said it to each other when we wanted to show that we care. It came naturally. But again, it did something weird to me.

I scoffed, obviously to show that I'm cool.. I mean, whatever 'cool' was still left in me after what he just pulled off. I had to show him that I was still cooler than him, and he didn't just overnight turn into the cooler friend. I know I overused 'cooler' but yea, that's how fucked up I was then.
"Creep" was all I could manage to say.

He chuckled but didn't say anything.

Now as he led me inside, I couldn't help but notice how well built he suddenly was.
He was wearing a tight, plain black t-shirt that hugged his biceps just in the right place with almost all his tattoos showing. His black jeans did full justice to his drool-worthy thighs and his waist? That was one non existent waist everyone wanted. Okay so my best friend was probably the hottest dude on campus and I am so not okay about this.
I never wanted to admit this but we were looking like a power couple in all black. It was kinda sexy but also cringey at the same moment. So I just immediately put that thought out of my head almost as soon as it came in.

"See, that's the place" he said.

I was so lost in admiring Jungkook that I didn't even notice how the tattered, quiet place had suddenly turned into a full on rave. The music was deafening, it was extremely crowded and nothing made sense to me.

"I told you, drunk, horny assholes" Jungkook said, looking at people struggling to keep balance, falling on top of one another and the others making out with no privacy at all.
Okay so there were about 4 people making out together at one place, the idea was horrifyingly intriguing. I almost wanted to try it out.

"But-"

"The walls are sound proof" he said, reading my mind.. as always.

I nodded, "well then, what are we waiting for?"