Chapter 85 🔞

The longest chapter I've ever written.... 6000+ words.... starts off as cute.. goes to funny... then gets steamy and ends in fun.... ENJOY!!

Y/n's POV:

"Yeah I'm reaching in 5 minutes," I said, "with Jungkookie, yeah. Yes alright, bye"

"Who was it?" Jungkook asked as soon as I cut the call.

"Who else" I rolled my eyes, "MinWoo wants to know every little detail of whatever happened once we went home last night..."

Jungkook snickered while reversing his car to parallel park, "are you tired though? Or hungry? Should I get you something to eat?"

"No Jungkookie... what's the point of burning so many calories if I eat big meals now?" I raised my eyebrows, "plus, I just had my own smoothie and half of yours too... you must be hungry-"

"Nah I'm fine" he smiled, pulling the breaks,  "do you have classes now?"

I nodded, "till 3.. What about you?"

"Classes till 12 then practice till 5."

"When is the match again?"

"In a week..."

"Damn that's early."

"Yeah super" he looked weary, "let's go"

Jungkook and I walked hand in hand but no one bat an eyelash.. they were used to this... He usually was possessive like that but this time we were walking together not as friends but as... I don't know... two people who were interested in each other? Something like that.

"Y/n-" I heard Taehyung's voice and the second I turned I felt a huge body embrace me, "good morning."

"Morning Tae" I looked at him and smiled and he didn't even think twice to give me a quick kiss on the lips, "oh-"

"Oh hey Jungkook, didn't see you there" hr smiled at Jungkook who was still holding hands with me, "good morning dude."

Jungkook passed a fake smile at him, the nerve in his temple almost ready to burst but then I gave his hand a little squeeze and he calmed down, "morning."

"How was your-" Taehyung made a barfing expression, "-date?"

"That's not a very good way to ask Taehyung..." I shook my head, "our date was-" I looked over at Jungkook who had a superior look on his face, "it was mind-blowing."

"It was better than anything you could do" Jungkook said, "we burned a lot of calories, you know?" he moved closer to me, his hand going around my waist.

"Oh you had a date today?" Jimin came up to us next.

My eyes widened, not expecting to get in such an awkward situation, "mhmm" I nodded.

He smiled, the smile that reaches his eyes, "did you at least get enough sleep last night?"

"I did"

"Good" he leaned in and placed a soft kiss on my lips, "I'll get going now, I'm late for my classes... Don't be late for practice, guys." he turned around and left.

"Can they both just kiss you without prior notice like that?" Jungkook asked.

"I had the same question... Jungkook, do you kiss her just like that too?" Taehyung said.

"Do either of you ask for permission?" I asked, "except the first time we kissed-"

"No" "Not really"

"Yeah so Jimin doesn't need permission either." I said.