Chapter 34

HELLOOOOOO

Where are all of you from?

Y/n's POV:

"OH MY GOD Y/N!!" someone ran into me. I would've tripped if Jungkook hadn't been walking in front of me, "HOW WAS YOUR DATE?"

"Min Woo-" I took a second to catch my breath, "I would've fallen just now-"

"I'm sorry" he smiled awkwardly, "soooo-"

"She said no to any further dates" Jungkook answered on my behalf, "also, good morning Min Woo" he smiled at him.

"You look in an awfully good mood today- wait, what? Said no? Why?"

"Well-"

"Oh my god- did you finally confess to her?" he asked Jungkook. Confess? Confess what?

"Huh?" Jungkook raised his eyebrows.

"That you like her? I mean, it is kinda obvious.. plus you look so happy today.. right after you announced that there would be no more dates.. you never greet me first.. it's all kinda fishy.."

Jungkook sighed, "Nothing is fishy-"

"What's fishy?" Jimin's sunshine face appeared in front of all of us, "hey y/n" he beamed.

"Hey-"

"Hi Jimin" Jungkook looked at him, "we're here too, you know?"

"Of course" Jimin chuckled, "I was gonna greet all of you"

"Jimin, you could've waited for me-" MiCha paused mid sentence when she saw me standing next to her boyfriend, "oh I see the reason you decided to ditch me while entering the uni" and then smiled bitterly at me.

"Uh no-" Jimin smiled awkwardly, looking from me to his girlfriend, "I didn't really ditch you.. you saw your friends and totally ignored me-"

"Don't put this on me Jimin-"

"Hey MiCha, nice dress" I smiled at her.

"You could never afford it" she rolled her eyes.

"You could easily go one day without being rude Mi.. it won't kill you" Jimin said.

"Excuse me-"

"ANYWAY, what's fishy?" Jimin ignored his girlfriend.

"Hmm.. the fact that Jungkook greeted me today" Min Woo said.

"So the fact that he suddenly has manners is fishy?" Mi Cha asked.

"I'm pretty sure his manners are better than yours" I retorted. No one can insult my best friend... except me, of course.

"Oh please y/n, you're one to say"

"And what do you mean by that?" I asked.

"Having your eyes on others' boyfriends won't do you any good.. plus, everyone is already talking about how you and Soobin called it off before you could even start dating.. I'm pretty sure he realized what a bi-"

"MiCha, that's enough" Jimin held his girlfriend's hand and clenched his jaw. That was incredibly hot.. With the sunlight directly hitting his blond hair and perfect jawline, I had no idea how MiCha could go even a second without making out with him..