Chapter 74

REACHED 8K VOTES AAAACAAAAAA!! THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR YOUR CONSTANT LOVE AND SUPPORT I LOVE YOU ALL!!

also, those asking for my fuque budde-- idk shdjskf i'll update sooooon i promise

ALSO, VERY LONG CHAPTER AHEAD AND IM HONESLTY HAPPY WITH HOW THIS TURNED OUT TO BE.. and someone did kiss..

Author's POV:

"Wait- did anyone even bring alcohol?" Jimin asked, "what's a trip without liquor?" he hammered the last nail into the soil, wiping the sweat from his forehead.

"Yeah don't worry, we have plenty.." Taehyung responded, "I mean I ordered A LOT of alcohol.. I expect everyone to split the bill later" he examined their tent.

"As if that's gonna happen" Jungkook rolled his eyes, "how many times have I asked you to not be so generous with your money?"

"I was just excited for the trip" Taehyung chuckled, "oh it's so good to hear you scold me-" 

"He was always scolding you even when you weren't talking-" Jimin reminded him.

"Yes but that sounded angry.. this just sounds concerned" Taehyung said.

"I am still angry" Jungkook's ears had turned red, "uhm- anyway, we did a pretty good job, eh?"

"Yeah, I mean I thought the three of us might not be able to fit into one tent" Jimin remarked.

"Now it seems like y/n can join us too" Taehyung said.

A look then passed amongst the three of them, they looked at each other, then at the ground, then at y/n- who was also almost done with her camp- and then back at each other. Somehow, they arrived at a silent agreement and carried on with their day. They were to not speak of this again... at least for now..

Jungkook convinced y/n to set up her camp and HyeMin's next to theirs. By the time everyone was done setting up with camps, it was almost 3pm.

For lunch, there was an entire barbeque set-up, after which they were to go hiking and then end the day with bonfire, music and of course, drinks!

Everyone sat in groups as there were multiple grills all around. Y/n, Jungkook, Jimin, Taehyung, MinWoo, Dusik and HyeMin ended up sitting together with y/n between Jimin and Taehyung..

As the smell of the food wafted around, everyone started groaning at once.. No one had eaten anything ever since they got off the bus.

"Are you hungry?" Taehyung asked y/n as he grilled the meat.

"Can you hear my stomach rumble?" she asked. But before she could say anything else, Jimin had already put the best piece of chicken on her plate.

"You shouldn't stay hungry for so long" he told her.

"Aw, thank you Jim-"

"We're hungry too, you know?" Jungkook said.

"You can help yourself-"

"So can y/n" MinWoo noted, "but I'm all for chivalry" he gave a side glance to his boyfriend who immediately started grilling the meat for him.

"Yeah well, I just wanted to give her that piece.. it looked like the best one and I wanted y/n to have it" Jimin simply shrugged, "of course she can help herself, I'm not treating her like a baby or feeding her-" then he looked at y/n, "I mean, not that i'd be against it either-" his hand reached out to y/n and for the briefest moment everyone except Dusik and HyeMin held their breaths...those two seemed disinterested..