Three

Kai

Once again warm liquid on my back started to cool as the air blew over it. But still my body was tight with need.
"You bastard," I growled out as I sat up and rubbed my neck, wincing at the feeling of his cum rolling down my body. I had no idea what I was more angry about. Being treated like Shadow's little bitch when I've fought and took him down many times in the past few years. Or the fact that he left me with a raging hard on.
Shadow narrowed his eyes at me, and I stilled, seeing that look in his eye. As if he wanted to dominate me in every way.
"Come here," he demanded and I gaped at him. Was he serious?
But even more concerning, My body had started to move on its own accord. Stilling, I hissed at him.
"Fuck you."
A growl sounded in his throat as he stared me down. My eyes drifted away, feeling as if they were burning.
"Stop this," I held up my hands as if to ward him off.
Shadow let out a loud sigh. "Im sorry," he finally said, sounding strained. "I'm trying man."
🐾🐾🐾
"No one can know about this," I told him on the long, quiet walk of shame back home. We lived across from each other. It used to feel like a blessing but now it felt more like a curse. "I swear Shadow, I'll kill you."
"Kai, stop tempting my wolf," he brushed his fingertips across the tender spot on my neck from his bite. Another shiver ran through me. Too many times today he had caused that reaction from me. We've slept in the same bed before and not once did brushing up against him cause any reaction in my body as it did from him simply touching me with his fingertips.
"Better not have given me rabies," I grumbled as I slapped his hand away, rolling my eyes at the low growl that came from him. "Look, just don't tell anyone what I am, you know what they will do."
Omega. I was a freaking omega. I had tried to block it out my mind, but I knew what had happened wasn't Shadows fault. It was my damn wolf. I was weak after all. The weakest of my kind. I would be treated as an outcast. As everyone's punching bag. Our alpha could make me submit to him and do moons know what.
Would he react the same as Shadow's wolf had? And what luck, it seemed Shadow was to be alpha of his own pack one day. And I would be left behind as an omega bitch.
Shadow looked at me stunned. "Im still your best friend," he looked hurt and more like himself than the animal he had become in the last few hours. "I know this needs to be kept secret Kai, the last omega in this pack didn't last more than a year before killing her self. I don't want that for you," he whispered, looking more vulnerable than I could ever imagine. Seemingly cold and emotionless Shadow, showing he was scared? Showing his worry on his face? Yup, total twilight zone moment of a day.
I relaxed and nodded. "Let's talk tomorrow, I need to clean up before my parents get home."
Shadow nodded and stepped away before he hesitated and looked back at me, looking as if he didn't want to say what he was about to say as he ran his hand through his spiky black hair in frustration.
"Don't clean up," his voice sounded huskier than normal. I wanted to punch him in his face as the meaning of his words set in.
He didn't want me to clean him off of me. My eyes widened and I bristled. Rage rising inside of me once again.
"What happened today doesn't mean anything has changed between us," I stated in a cold tone, my fists balling at my sides. No one was going to get me to submit to them. Today only happened because we both had been caught off guard. But never again. I wouldn't allow myself to become someone's bitch. And especially not my best friend, my equal up until a couple hours ago. "And if you can't get that; this friendship is over."
Shadow had the decency to look sheepish. "I only meant," he rubbed the back of his neck, "that you smell like an omega."
"Ok?" I crossed my arms defensively before it hit me. I groaned as he nodded. "Now you have the scent of an alpha on you."
"How long does it last?" I asked with wide eyes. He stepped forward and sniffed in my direction.
"Smells solid right now, I'll come check up on you in the morning?" He offered and a dark look overcame his eyes again.
Damn. I bit my lip, not liking this. We couldn't keep this up for long, what was I supposed to do? Walk around with his cum on me all day everyday? No fucking way. Maybe he could just shift into a wolf and rub his body all over me every morning. Yeah that's what we will have to do for now. I was set on taking a shower.
"The scent would last longer if I cum inside of you," he stated matter of fact. "Even after you shower, it would linger on your body like cologne."
I blinked at him, unable to believe the words coming out of his mouth. I half expected someone to be behind me. No way is he talking to me this way!
"Don't sound so fucking excited," I wanted to howl out as I realized I couldn't hold his gaze, even still. "That's never going to happen," I stormed away, hating how the hairs on my arms stood up and everything in me screamed to stay by Shadow's side. The bastard. He was enjoying this. Flirting with me. Messing with my head further.
What a friend.
"I'm sorry," Shadow later texted me. I barley contained myself from throwing my phone at the wall, feeling as if he had taken something from me.
I fucking whimpered for him. I begged him to get me off. Shame filled me at how I had let him use me to get himself off while I just laid there and whined and panted. The noises of it all filled my head until I couldn't take it anymore.
My father would beat the shit out of me if he found out I was an omega. Being gay he could deal with.. But being a weakling? I'd be the family embarrassment.
I found myself gripping my dick as I lay in my bed, trying to picture my ex, Claire as I fucked her from behind. Her long dirty blonde hair wrapped around my fist as I pounded into her, her creamy skin underneath me. Her looking back at me with her devilish grin and honey colored eyes. But those images kept getting away from me and I couldn't get hard all the way. When I replaced those images with Shadow looming over me, gripping my throat as he pounded inside of me, his dark as night eyes staring deep into my soul as his husky voice commanding me to come.
Moaning, I jerked off as the scene played out in my mind, becoming so rock hard I couldn't stand it.
I panted as I started to feel close to cumming, but everytime I thought I was there, it would go away.
"Fuck!" I yelled out as I flopped over, switching tactics as I humped desperately against the bed as I imagined Shadow grinding his dick against my ass, but that only made me harder, no matter what I did, I couldn't come. Ive never been so frustrated in my whole life. I tried putting on porn and jerking off to that but it didn't help either.
As I lay, sweaty and tangled in my sheets, Shadows words came back to me like an echo in my mind.
"You cum only when I allow it," he had said so close to my ear I had shivered beneath him at the time. And again now, as I remembered how his breath felt against my earlobe and how my dick had jerked at his tone.
I nearly howled in rage as I realized my body was actually listening to Shadow's command. I had half a mind to storm over to his house and shove my dick down his throat, only allowing him to come up for air to say one word. One simple command that could unleash me.