51. Kai. Lots of bad *trigger*

I gasped, feeling my breath rattling inside of me. Everything hurt. Everything felt as if it were bruised or broken.
"Submit," the big guy tried again. And I wanted to. So bad. But Shadows words echoed inside my head, not allowing me to. Submit only to me. He had said. Forcing into my head. I doubt I was grateful at the time, but I felt grateful now.
But even though he couldn't force me to do what he wanted, to submit through the alpha omega bullshit, they had the upper hand and I was nearly all out of fight.
One arm hung uselessly at my side as my knees buckled and I fell down, spitting blood onto the green grass under me. How something so horrific was happening at the most beautiful scenery was beyond me. What happened here would stain this spot forever. I wanted to fight until Shadow found me. Like i did in the garage, just hang on a little longer, he would find me. But the woods here were deep and endless and I wasn't sure if I had even ran straight through or if I had cut through different parts and paths. I hadn't been thinking.

I felt a fresh wave of fear at the looks they were giving me. I had been delusional in thinking i could protect myself, I realized in that moment as I had fought with all I had but they had me pinned now. Surrounding me, bodies pressed closed
I knew Shadow had been right in his fear the moment in that abandoned mall garage when I couldn't fight off a few betas with full strength. My wolf worked against me, begging me to just give in give others what they wanted to not fight. It was only my human part that had held up. But now I was in full blown heat. Am this pack had an two alphas in it. i was fucked and I knew it.

"I've always wanted to taste omega bitch," one guy yanks me up and licks my face before shoving me to his other friend. He's passed around helpless as they bite and smell me, hands all over as I tried not to think about it. A body is pressed into the back of me now, one in the front.
It brought a whole new dark meaning to naked and afraid.
"Kiss me," one demands. "Like your life depends on it." He stares me deep in the eyes and my wolf wants to obey. My body moving before my mind could process. Opening my mouth in invintatin. And then Shadows words filtered into his brain again. "Submit only to me." I felt it thundering thru my brain and I turned my head last second as the guys tongue licked at my cheek. The guy grabbed my chin roughly at the same time he grabbed my junk. And squeezed hard. I screamed and the man used that to shove his tongue down my throat. Heavy weight was holding me down as the others kept me trapped in this one eyed guys arms. I felt violated as his huge sloppy tongue licked into my mouth. It was wet and heavy and all too much.
"Oh yeah the bitch likes it," the Jittery man behind me commented. "Suck on his tongue like a good bitch or I'll shove my dick in you right now," the guy commanded as he pressed his hardened dick into my backside and I moaned in distressed as I did what I was told, knowing this wasn't going to end well at all regardless if I obeyed or not, but all I could think was to prolong it. My mind kept picturing Shadow showing up to save me. Even as this interaction had felt like it was going on forever. If Shadow was coming wouldn't he have already? Did he know where to look? Or had he gone inside school, resuming class as normal?
The other guy laughed. "Oh I love a submissive omega bitch," he grabbed my hand and forced me to touch him. I tried to pull into my mind, tried to not think on it too much. I could feel warm liquid in my hand and I gagged against the alphas tongue. I knew i was going to vomit and I couldn't wait. So I could vomit all over this pervert. I hated how the one guy moaned in my ear, licking at it. I wanted to burn his ears off after this. I imagined setting them all on fire with gasoline and watching them burn, the smell of their flesh on fire filling the air. But no, it was me who was burning up.
"I can't wait to lock him up in our basement make him the pack whore."
"We are gonna break you in. Get you used to it. You're going to be eating dick day and night. Maybe even licking some cunt if you're a good boy," the blind eye guy said pulling away from me.
He stood up and tried to shove his dick in my mouth but I couldn't allow this, couldn't just be a willing body. As one eye shoved inside my mouth, i bit down hard. "Fuck!" Things got crazy after that as they pulled away from me and started beating the daylights out of me.
"I've never met an omega who I couldn't force to submit," the guy seemed outraged. "I said submit bitch," his full force of it hit me and I whimpered, feeling as if I had been hit by a bus, falling forward as if I had been tugged. My exposed back now on full display.
"That's more like it bitch," He said gripping my hips and yanking me back against him.

"Shadow," I cried as I felt the hard body behind me and felt too weak to even move. "Shadow!" I screamed out before one clubbed me on the side of the head. My vision fuzzy and blurry, blood leaking into my eye. At least now, I could pass out hopefully even die before they took my body and soul for themselves. "There's just some things you can't take back," Shadow had once said, a haunted look in his eyes as he explained why he wanted to keep a close eye on me. And I knew now horribly, what he meant. I would never be able to scrub this memory clean out of my mind. I could never go back in time and not run off like an idiot while in heat. I would forever have to feel their dirty hands touching me, forcing me to touch them.

"I love the sounds of an omega crying, it's beautiful," the guy was naked pressed into his back, I could feel his dick sliding between my legs. His dick pressing into my back door that was sleak with heat. I hated my body more than anything in that moment hated how it was giving easy access.
"Spread those cheeks for me bitch," the alpha pulled back, slapping my ass as his friends laughed. One kneeled in front of me, his dick swinging in my face as it brushed up against my cheek and lips.
I closed my eyes in defeat all I could do was ball my fists up and wait for the pain and what was going to inevitably happen next.
But instead, I heard a gurgle weird noise before warm liquid was pouring down, coating my back. And a lot of it. So much.
Did this bastard cum a bucket load on my back? Was all I could think for a stupid moment.
My brain couldn't process it. But numbly I realized there was a wailing noise and grunts and yells as the whole world vibrated.
It wasn't until Shadow was pulling me into his arms did I realize what happened. I was covered in blood because Shadow had came. He finally came an he had killed them all, I realized weakly looking around at the mess of bodies. And the wailing noise was coming from me, I realized in shook as I shook like a leaf, trying to quiet down.
I've never felt so broken down. So cold. I couldn't stop shaking.
Of everything that happened, before I passed out Shadow cried out, "Kai, noo. My fault." And the sound of utter despair from his voice cracked something inside of me that I wasn't sure would ever be fixed again.