Kai

It was weird having everyone call me about literally everything. I still didn't know how I felt about everyone looking up to me.
"I'm omega," I kept saying but it was as if they weren't hearing me. I was met with a blank face before they would continue on about their problem.
Knowing we were all under constant threat of stray wolves wondering in and stealing younger wolves, I've set up patrol, something the dead alpha should have done when he was alive. Instead he had focused on all the wrong things like how to terrorize his own pack and collect as many omegas as he could. We raided his house, sent his family members packing out of town completely broke except for the niece who helped. Ash took her away to wherever he kept all the lost and broken souls he collected along the way. And there was a gold mine in his house. Gold, jewels, cash piled high. I was told I inherited the house now. But I had it cleared out. I knew I would have it burned down and rebuild a few houses for those in the pack that needed it. With the cash, everyone was getting a decent house and living wages. Everyone paid for their work instead of threatened into it.

The basement could only be described as the basement of horrors. It smelled of bones and decay and there were many cellars with one living omega inside. I sent that one off to get this ayahuasca treatment like Shadow. Hopefully it would help with his traumas.
Shadow was only a week in but called me yesterday to whine about it.
"I deserved a punch in the face. Not this," he growled into the phone. "They want me to cry about my feelings."
"Shadow, you better open up and really get into the program or there won't be an us," I lied smoothly knowing I was too weak to resist him.
"Fine. But when I come back in a couple months you owe me a blowjob." I laughed. "No, you owe me a blow-" I was cut off as someone in the background yelled out, "how did you get that phone?" . I laughed as the line went dead.
"West side is all clear," Henry came over the radio.
"Found a lone wolf hanging out by east, we chased him off," Claire come over the radio next. I had used the information Shadow gave me to sniff them out and rescue them from their own little nightmare. And nearly got hit with a bucket of piss for my troubles.
What Shadow did to them was unforgivable and I'm sure traumatizing. Alphas couldn't be trusted to lead after all, they were way to careless. Maybe we thought we were supposed to be like wolves in the wild but forgot we were a whole other breed of monsters. Maybe omegas were supposed to lead and alphas watched after them. Protected them.
Or maybe not.
But this was how it was going to go in this town. And at least for my pack, we would have peace.