Nineteen

Kai

"Give in already Kai," Shadow immediately went from brute to lover as the door closed. His tone was light as he stroked my cheek, running his hand down my chest. I shuddered. "You were about to, before Ash showed up," he reminded me of how I had begged at his feet moments ago.
He was right. Moments ago I was ready to give my all. To do anything so that Shadow didn't cast me away.
"If I give into you..." I began as my head fell into his lap, his hand stroking down my back, "then I might easily give into any alpha who demands it."
Shadow froze at that. "Never, I'll kill anyone who tries."
Now that my fears were out there, I felt afraid. Afraid of what was coming. Of the shift that would happen to our relationship. Of realizing that I truly was an omega and there was nothing to do about it. Of the abuse I would face because of it.
"You can't always be there," I whispered as I raised my head to look into his eyes. He pushed my hair out of my eyes as he thumbed my cheek.
"And yet I always have been," once again I was gazing into his dark eyes and I couldn't hold back anymore. This time when I lowered my eyes, I looked at the front of his pants. He immediately became hard as I started to unzip him. I could feel him stop breathing as I pulled his ridiculously big dick out. It was bigger than mine! No fair that I was the one who had to take it in the ass. The top should be whoever had the smaller dick right? Less discomfort?
It felt warm in my hands, and I couldn't bring myself to look back up at his face as I reached forward and licked him. One long stroke on one side, and one long stroke on the other, before licking around his head.I felt like I owed him and I wasn't above using sexual favors as a way of apologizing and getting him to forgive and forget.
"Fuck, Kai," he gripped the back of my neck. It would be a wonder if I didn't have a permanent hand mark back there. "Feels so good."
I've never given a man head before. And I hope I was doing it right as I sucked him into my mouth. All I could do was attempt to do what girls did to me that I liked. And it didn't take much. Once I started using hands and pushing him to the back of my throat, even feeling him go down my throat as I tried to remember to breath and not choke as Shadow moaned and bucked his hips. And then he was cumming, holding me in place by my hair before finally releasing me. I was glad it didn't take as long as it usually took me to cum from head.
"Kai," before I could even wipe my lips, or lick them, he was there, shoving his mouth against mine, his tongue into my mouth as if he were trying to taste himself.
I moaned into his mouth as he pushed me back against the floor, falling between my open legs. In no time he was ripping off my shirt.
"You're supposed to be practice resisting," he said against my bare skin as he moved downwards.
"I cant," I whined as I pulled down my pants, desperate for him to touch me. To belong to him, in every way. "What are you doing?" I asked confused as he started licking and biting his way down my body to my dick.
"It's my turn to make you cum," he said before he swallowed my dick down in one go, pumping me with his mouth. Like an expert. I dug my nails into his shoulders in anger at the thought of him doing this with someone else, before me. And without me knowing. I've always bragged to him, he's never said anything! I pumped into his throat almost meanly and was satisfied that even when I felt close to cumming, I wouldn't.
The evil part of me was glad this would last a lot longer than when I was sucking him off.
I ruthlessly pounded into his mouth and he took it all. No hands or awkward rhythm like I had done. No pausing for air. No pausing to give licks. Just swallowing me down so whole his tongue was flickering out to lick my balls. And just before I felt as if I could take no more, he pulled away and growled out, "cum for me." And I hoped he didn't regret his command as I came all over his face.
Not long after we were in the shower together, no longer touching, just washing off. I felt as if a heavy weight had been lifted off my shoulder. There was a calmness, peace that settled between us. This felt a lot better than I expected. I hated myself for the time i stole from us, from how I felt now, all because of my stubbornness. We could have been like this the whole time.
"I still haven't practiced," I mumbled darkly as I reached around him to grab the body wash.
He didn't answer for a long time, instead looking lost in the thought. It wasn't until we were out the shower and he was drying my hair off with a towel, that he finally answered.
"We have no choice, we have to start our own pack sooner rather than later. It's going to happen anyway. Neither of us can stay."
He was right. Two alphas couldn't exist in a group and I couldn't stay as an omega either. I wouldn't last long. Our pack wasn't one that took it easy on omegas.
So what was holding me back? The thought of running off sounded horrible to me. We'd have to focus all our time on working and paying bills.
No finishing school, unless going the GED route because it was more flexible on our schedules. Just straight to being adults with responsibilities.
No college. Something I've worked my whole life for.
Who would pay for it other than my parents? Once they found me out, that was down the drain.
There had to be a way to stay. To deceive.
"No, not yet," I told Shadow. "Once we do that, we can't come back. Let's at least try."
The calmness that had taken place between us was shattered as he tossed the towel aside, flopping down on his bed. "The longer we stay, the greater the risk. We both know this isn't going to end well."
"We can't just leave," I sighed as I tentatively laid down next to him. I wanted to lay my head on his chest but stopped myself, unsure. "C'mon on, let's try practicing."
Locking eyes with him as I said that was a mistake because he rolled on top of me, gripping my thigh open as he rubbed his hard on against mine, stroking our skin together, as I moaned out.
"Remember to resist," he nipped at my bottom lip as I spread my legs wide open, thrusting you to meet him.
"Don't want to," I panted out as I reached up to kiss him. He growled against my lips, his firm, keeping my tongue out.
"Resist," he snapped, gripping my throat and it only made me feel even more turned on. Why resist? When it felt so good.
With a huff he rolled off of me. "You aren't even trying."
My chest rose and fell as I huffed out, "I was getting to it."
"Maybe if we fuck it will be easier, it's because there's too much sexual tension in the way," Shadow suggested. Heat filled inside of me as a blush worked it's way from my face to my chest.
"I'm not ready," I rolled to my side, facing him. Watching as he stared up at the ceiling. Soaking in his face as I don't get to look at it while he's looking at me. "And I doubt that will help." Feels like once we went there and I was comfort with it, we would go at it like the animals that we were.
"Then resist Kai, because I'm not letting you put yourself in danger. You're not allowed out this house until you can best me like you used to. Win me in a fight; that's all you have to do and I'll bite you and you can go meet the alpha without me."
I blinked as I thought it through. This whole time I was thinking about what I would do. And not Shadow. If he stopped showing up to pack meetings, they seek him out. If he refused to be apart of the pack, he would be cast out. If he revealed himself as an alpha to the adults then he would be given a year to finish school and then forced to leave.
But, if he stayed, I would have to go. So the situation was he stays and I go or I stay and he goes.
Either wasn't an option.
"Let me know when you're ready," Shadow rolled off the bed and came around to my side.
"There's got to be another way," I muttered to myself but Shadow smirked, thinking I was talking about fighting him. My mind was far passed that. Wondering how we could make staying together work.
I nearly shouted as I jumped off the bed. "Hurry, there's no time, we have to find Claire!"
Everything nearly and almost instantly went all black as Shadow tackled me to the floor.
And it only was when his teeth was buried into my neck, warm blood flowing from the wound, that I realized how it sounded.
"I have an idea you idiot!" I grumbled, wiggling against him. When his fingers dug into my hips, holding me down, I realized we may have that fight after all. Because his alpha wolf side had taken over and he was beyond reason now.