Chapter 44

The boys are on the boat now. It's supposed to be a smashing party in the middle on the ocean, but the contrary is happening. If the viewers at home expected some exciting stuff to happen on that boat, they will be very disappointed and probably change the channel on their tv because the shit that is happening right now is boring as hell.

Sofia, Gigi and Danielle are dancing. They show off their dance moves and there is some twerking involved but they don't have the attention of the guys. It's just the three girls that are having fun.

Kendall is doing her nails inside. Nobody wants to actually talk to her and she knew that was going to happen. Since her last fight with Louis nobody really talked to her in the house. She has always been rude to the other girls, bragging that Harry always picked her. After Harry basically put her in the ground, all the other girls were just amused and laughed in Kendall's face, not showing any mercy or pity. So to keep herself busy she is doing her nails. She wants to win Harry back, but not now. Her time will come when she is alone with the boy.

Zayn is lying on the deck, eyes closed and the headphones of his mp3 player in his ears, just relaxing and ignoring the music that comes from the speakers. He is literally counting the minutes. He wants to see Perrie so badly. He really misses her. Gigi is a nice friend but she is nothing compared to the queen that Zayn can call his fiancé. He really knows that he does want to marry her. He is crazy about her and can't wait for the wedding to take place.

Liam found a fishline, a fucking fishline. Liam is fishing now the boat is standing still and Harry is lying next to him, not saying a word. He knows he made the wrong decision and he really wants to talk to Louis but every time he even looks his way, Louis turns his head to the other side, facing away from Harry. He wishes he could talk to him right now to tell him he was stupid to even consider this. He wants to explain that this stupid show is messing with his head but that he knows he wants Louis and he is not planning to risk him or true love to fake propose to his soon to be ex. Harry doesn't even understand himself. Louis was right. He needed to find his brain again but he has it back now. Being away from him only 2 hours already makes the curly haired boy realise how stupid he is being and what he is missing. He loves Louis, that's nothing new, but he shouldn't care about Taylor if that hurts Louis. Louis should always come first. Harry is an idiot and again he is going to fix it with Louis. He really should stop making those mistakes. If Louis forgives him one more time, he will not mess it up, for real this time.

Louis is just sitting alone. Danielle came over to talk to him but he kindly thanked her and asked her to leave him alone. Even Zayn walked over and wanted to play therapist. But Louis doesn't want to talk. He just wants to be alone with his own thoughts.

He can feel Harry's eyes lingering on him from time to time and he would be lying if he says that it doesn't make his stomach tingle but this is something Louis shouldn't give into. He is not fine with it and it's his right to be not fine with it. He just wants to go home to his mom and give her a big hug, crying in her arms. He wants to tell her everything that happened here. Even though he isn't in love with Eleanor anymore, it still hurts what she has done and once upon a time he used to be in love with her, for a very long time.

Harry is the only person that can take his mind off Eleanor and her betrayal. He doesn't think about the brown haired witch when he is lying in Harry's arms. Harry makes him smile and forget and he makes him feel like he is special and loved. But now the only thing Louis can feel is hurt. He is hurt by the person he used to love the most, now he is hurt by the person he loves the most.

He feels that his tears are about to escape and he runs inside the boat, not noticing Kendall when he bursts out in tears.

"What's with you?" the dark haired girl snaps.

Louis gasps. He didn't know she was here.

"None of your business."

"Where is Harry?"

"On the boat."

"Oh, troubles in paradise?" Kendall has an evil smirk on her face and Louis really just wants to stand up and slap it from her face. He hates her so much. But that's not how Jay, Louis' mom, raised him. He is raised to respect women and never lay hands on one. So even if he hates Kendall, he will do the right thing. This is on television and he can't disappoint his mother.

"You're an evil bitch." Okay, he can disappoint her a bit. It's nothing she hasn't heard her boy say before though. Jay knows that her son can curse from time to time, daily.

"Words don't hurt me."

"I don't want to hurt you. I'm just stating facts."

"No wonder why Harry doesn't want to be around you."

Louis' blue eyes grow darker. Bitch said what?

"Sorry love but I think you are talking about yourself, aren't you?"

"Nope. Every time when I was on a date with Harry he used to tell me how annoying and clingy you are. He just used you for some entertainment here. You were just following him like a lost puppy. That's why he isn't near you now. It's the last day. He will never contact you again after this. I mean it's obviously you are just running behind his ass. You even made sure that you are in the same hotel as him. You are a clingy stalker and I understand that Harry will be happy once he gets rid of you."

Louis feels tears burning again. Normally he would have had prepared an answer that's even sassier than that, but not today. Louis has been so hurt and so broken that he just can't fight back. Maybe he doesn't even have to fight back. Maybe she is telling the truth, even though Louis refuses to believe that. Harry loves him. But yet again another piece of Louis breaks, only the thought that those words could have left Harry's mouth drives him crazy. This whole fucking tv show has been driving Louis crazy for 3 weeks now. He hates himself so much right now, he doesn't know why, he just does.

"I'd be happy if I got rid of myself too..."