After

"Ash? Where are you?"

"I'm here Specks." He kissed him on his cheek.

"I thought I lost you."

"You can never lose me."

"You're getting really good at hide and seek." They sat in the pink grass, enjoying how it slowly waves in the wind. The three moons were big in the sky, together with the stars. The pink trees were making the soft noises that got overshadowed by the music that the old record player made.
The blond sat on the swinging chair by the lake, while the brunet walked towards the one bookshelf that was placed in their forest.

"What story today?"

"Do me the one of our first kiss again."
They sat next to each other. The blond started to slowly rock the chair while the brunet threw the book in the lake. Soft blue sparkles filled the atmosphere, and a breeze started to blow the warm summer air.

"I love this story."

"I can never forget it."

Their hands interlocked, a silver ring shining on both their ring finger.

"I wish mum could see us now. I wonder how she's doing..."

He kissed his head; "she'll be ok. She's strong. You have it from someone."

"Can we see her?" The brunet stopped the story, and took the hand from his lover. They jumped into the lake.

An old woman sat on a chair. She was knitting a scarf. Next to her were two pictures standing on a table. Her son and his lover.

"Here Newt! Now I can protect your grave against the winter snow!"

"Leslie? Are you there?" Four boys walked in, together with three girls. One boy was holding his husband. The other boy was holding one of the girls. The other boy and girl came alone.

"Time to celebrate their wedding!" The old woman got up and took the scarf.

The blond and the brunet followed them to the graveyard.

"Here lies Newton Fromer, now forever United with his love."

"What would they be doing now?"

"Having wild sex."

"You haven't changed a single bit Mike." The black haired boy with blue eyes gave him a slap on the back of his head.

"They still love us." The blond said to his Lover.

"True love stays connected forever."

"Just like us."

"Just like us."