Chapter 5

"Why'd you live so high on a mountain Doug?!" Mike said while panting for air. I invited the boys over to my place this Friday. It was beautiful weather and we could chill in the big garden, or go discover the forest a little bit. But of course, before we got to my place, you had to cycle up a mountain. I didn't have much problem with it, neither seemed Elio, but Mike and Owen were a different story.

"Seriously? Go work on your cardio Weaky!"

"Ey, were not athletes like you!" Owen defended himself and Mike.

"Neither is Ash, but do you hear him complain?"

"I do this every day." I pointed out.

"Exactly! He's used to this!" Elio rolled with his eyes and we continued going upwards. When we finally arrived, Mike and Owen let themselves collapse in the garden.

"Never again!" Mike panted. Elio jumped on Mike, knocking the air he had left out of Mike's lungs. They started to playfight and Owen was soon to join. I didn't really felt like fighting because I was wearing spikes and I could poke out someone's eye or something, so I decided to get the garden hose and spray the boys wet.

"Fucking dickhead!" Owen squeaked. Elio got up and decided to chase me. I ran around the garden with the hose trying to get away from Elio, while Mike and Owen rolled over the floor from laughing. Eventually Mike made me trip so Elio caught up to me. He took the hose from me and started to spray me wet.

"Ok, ok! Please! Enough! Haha!" Elio eventually stopped. I laughed till I was crying and my stomach hurts. I sat up straight on the garden ground and took of my shirt and Elio followed me and wringed it out.

"You're lucky that it's nice weather and your shirt will dry fast!" Owen laughed. "Otherwise you had to go shirtless through town!" Mike, Owen and Elio started to laugh really hard again and Mike even made an "oooo" sound.

Owen saw my confused look: "The last time Elio went shirtless through town and old man came up to him and said that he would pay fifty bucks if he let him suck him off right at that moment."

My eyes grew big and I yanked my head over towards Elio: "No fucking way! What did you do?!"

Elio shrugged his shoulders: "Walking away of course."

"To later be offered 200 bucks!" Mike cried out.

I looked at Elio with an unbelievable expression: "Then what?" I asked with a big smile.

Elio's mouth turned into a big grin: "Guess who got a new PlayStation?" My jaw dropped on the floor and the boys couldn't stop laughing.

"You had sex with an old man for $200?!" I asked in shock.

Elio just grinned: "Just a blowjob. Then I never saw him again." He got up and walked towards the door, leaving me in shock.

He turned around: "This stays between us by the way." He said with a warning look. I just shook my head not really knowing what to answer.

"Bro, close your mouth or fly's will get in. And help me with this door." Elio said. I closed my mouth and got up helping him with the door.

"Cola?" I asked the boys.

I was pouring in the drinks when I heard footsteps behind me. I turned around and saw Newton. I gave him a quick smile:

"Want some?" I pointed to the cola. He nodded. I gave him a glass. Newton had big eyes and bit on his bottom lip. His eyes had become an even darker blue colour than I was used to. He looked down, not wanting to look me in the eyes and send a quick 'thank you' my way. He walked upstairs quickly.
What is his deal? He sees me shirtless all the time. I looked down. I am wet yeah, but other then that there is nothing going on. Maybe he saw my friends and wanted to tell me something. Maybe he would like to meet my friends and signed me to introduce him!
I walked upstairs and entered our room after knocking.