Chapter 10

Again, I woke up with Newton in my arms. I woke up before him and just listened to his soft snores. I wanted to get up, but Newton tightened his grip around me.

"Five more minutes."

"Five more minutes and I'll pee in your bed."

Newton shoot up and looked confused and embarrassed. I got out of bed and stretched myself out.

"Did you sleep well?" I asked.

"I did." He answered. I turned around so I was facing him again. He was looking down and playing with his fingers.

"Are you so sad I that I left the bed?" I chuckled. Newton grew red and buried himself underneath his blanket.

I laughed and shook my head and walked to the bathroom. I looked down.

Boner.

I wanted to jerk off, but fear took over me. What if I thought about him again? I decided to take a cold shower.

When I returned Newton was all dressed and was sitting behind his desk.

"So, what now?" he asked me.

"What?" I asked while picking out some clothes.

"With our... sleeping situation."

I closed the closet door: "Your sleeping situation. You need to figure something out to get rid of your nightmares." Newton looked down sad.

I rolled my eyes: "Until then I can sleep with you whenever you have a nightmare."

"But I don't want nightmares at all!"

"Well I am not a magician! What do you want me to do?"

Newton looked down and played nervously with his fingers.

"What about every Saturday and then whenever I have a nightmare?" I looked in his begging eyes. Having to sleep with him every Saturday and whenever he has a nightmare? God... I sighed and gave in.

"Fine, but you know I'm out most of the time on Saturday, right?" he nodded.

"Just, don't snuggle against me that much, it's annoying." Newton looked hurt.

It was Saturday and I left to go to the garden.
I didn't mind that Newton snuggled against me, but it's weird right? It's not something we're supposed to do. I mean... We're already crossing a line by sleeping in the same bed. Cuddling is another step further away from that line!
I cannot like to cuddle with my stepbrother. Wake up Ashlynn. You're actually sick! I need distraction.

Exactly on cue, my phone rang. Mike called me.

"Wassup bro!" I greeted him.

"Hey, you wanna hang? I'm bored."

"Same, be there in a sec." I hung up and headed towards the garage.

"Where are you going, young man?" I rolled my eyes. I hate when my dad calls me that.

"Going to Mike's." I announced.

"Be home at six. We're having family dinner."

"Fine." I said cold and cycled away. If my dad said it was going to be a family dinner, something was going to be announced. We always have family dinner, but whenever he emphatically says that we're having a family diner, it means that he has to tell me something. Or in this case, us.

I groaned at the thought about this. What is he going to announce?
Leslie and him broke up? I'm moving again? Leslie is pregnant? I got angrier with every thought.