Chapter 2

Isabella's POV

Isabella's POV

" Bye, sweetheart. Have a nice day!''

" Bye, mom.'' I waved mom bye as she drove away leaving me at the entrance of my new school. I am excited as well as scared. I just couldn't shake off the feeling that something is going to happen.

What if the students don't like me?

What if the teachers don't like me?

What if I do something wrong?

What if I accidentally hurt someone?

What if someone mocks my disabilities?

What if.... someone asks me about my birth mother?

No no no no no no no no! How would they know? I should stop overthinking. I take a deep breath to calm myself down. Isabella, don't be scared. Nothing is going to happen. I look down to see both hands shaking furiously with sweat all over them. Oh god! Invading my thoughts I heard someone shouting at me.

" Hey!'' I turn around to see a girl with beautiful blond hair, tanned white skin and hazel eyes, waving at me and coming in my direction with a boy, who has dark brown hair and deep blue eyes. The boy whom I assumed to be her boyfriend was saying something to her, but I couldn't hear it properly as the distance between us was too much for me to hear.

" H-hi" I replied awkwardly. Ugh! Why am I being so awkward and nervous? Bella, get a grip of yourself.

" Hey hey! No need to be nervous. We don't bite, okay? So, I think you are new, aren't you? I have never seen you around. " she asked as she flipped her shiny blonde hair.

" Y- yeah! I am new, I have moved here just three days ago.'' I said as my heart thumped against my chest.

" Oh, right! So, wanna explore the town tonight?'' she asked with a smile. My eyes widened. Woah, did she ask a random girl to explore the town with her?

" Umm-"

" Jesus, Brie! Stop it! You are making the girl nervous. and You didn't even introduce yourself to her. And now you are asking her to hang out with us? Are you fucking nuts? '' the boy said.

" Oh, right! Silly me! I am Brie." The girl said as she extends her hand. I take it and said, " Isabella." Well, it was a little bit too formal, but who cares?

" I guess, you aren't much of a talker, right?'' she asked.

" No no! I am not usually like this. I don't know what happened to me today, I am feeling nervous." I said.

" I guess, you are nervous for your first day. Don't worry, it's quite normal-" she was cut off by the boy.

" Brie, don't you think you are talking too much? You didn't even give me a chance to introduce myself.'' the boy said as he turned to look at me. he gave me a toothy grin and said, '' Hey, I am Liam. "

" Asshole! Anyway, I also have a brother. His name is Noah. He is, well I don't know where he is and also don't care.'' she said as she rolled her eyes. '' Also do you know how fucking unique your eye colour is. I absolutely love your eyes!''

" Thank you!" I said as my cheeks reddened at the compliment.  I am not quite used to getting compliments. Throughout my entire life, I have been mocked. Mocked for my disabilities, mocked for not having a mother, mocked for stuttering while talking. I had to be bullied by the students of my last school. And the worst thing is there was no one to help me. Those who acted like my friends wouldn't even glance at me while I was being bullied. They would badmouth me behind my back. I don't even know why I talked to them. Oh right! I was desperate. Desperate to have some company to make me forget my past, to make me believe that I can move on from my past and start a better life. But I guess, I was destined to be on my own.

" You are welcome. Anyway, we are going out tonight, okay?" she asked though it sounded more like a statement.

" O- okay! " I replied as I thought that it would be great if I just explore the town a bit and make some new friends.

" Great! Now let's go to the class or we are gonna be late!'' she said as she took my hand and started heading towards the class.

I guess, staying in this town won't be too bad, right?

Only if I knew that it's going to be a total disaster that will turn my whole life upside down...

A/N; so, how was the chapter? Don't forget to share your thoughts with me and vote. Thanks for reading. See you in the next chapter!