Chapter 19

Until my phone started ringing

Until my phone started ringing. I picked up the phone and was greeted by a round of yelling from mom.

" ISABELLA NEIGE! WHERE ARE YOU? I HAVE BEEN WORRIED SICK--"

" Mom-mom mom! I am okay. I am at a friend's house. "

" Why didn't you tell me before going, young lady? Your dad and I were almost at the point to have a heart attack. "

" Mom, I am sorry. I will be home in 20 minutes, promise. Bye!" I said as I quickly hung up so that I won't have to be yelled at.

" Noah, I have to go now. Mom is quite angry. I--"

" No, wait! I am gonna give you a lift. Just wait for a second!" He said as he stood up from the bed and started finding his shirt.

" Absolutely not! You are sick, you need rest.'' I interjected.

" Jesus, Belle! I am sick, not dead. " he said.

" No," I whined.

" I insist."

" Fine" I huffed. " Let's go!"

**

" Thank you so much for the ride!"

" No no, it's oka--"

" BELLA! " A loud voice echoed through the air.

" D-daddy?"

" How many times have I told you not to talk to this boy? But you won't listen to me,'' he said as he stood right in front of me, pushing Noah aside. Holy macaroni! I am in deep trouble. I looked at Noah and saw that he was already looking at me with widened eyes. He gave me a ' what is happening' look.

" Well?"

" Daddy, I-i... j-just.."

" You just what, Bella?" He grabbed my left arm and pointed his finger towards Noah and said, " this boy is trouble. I told you numerous times to stay away from him, didn't I?" He snapped at me. My eyes started to get teary. I can't help it, I hate being yelled at. With teary eyes, I nodded.

" Then what did you do?"

Tears started to slide down my cheeks. Noticing that, Noah jerked my hand from daddy's and placed me behind him.

" WHY THE FUCK ARE YOU YELLING AT HER? WHAT IS WRONG WITH YOU? ''

" SHE IS MY DAUGHTER, I CAN DO WHATEVER I WANT WITH HER. SO I SUGGEST YOU BACK OFF, CHILD!"

Noah's body was practically shaking with anger. He clenched his fists, struggling for self-control. " Listen, I didn't come here for any inconvenience. I just gave her a ride, that's it. I don't see what's the problem here." He said through his gritted teeth.

" YOU are the problem here. I know what you are, boy." What he is? What is that supposed to mean?

" DON'T YOU DARE!"

" I don't want my daughter near a monster like you. " and then.....

My heart longs for you,
My soul dies for you,
My eyes cry for you,
My empty arms reach out for you.

My heart longs for you,My soul dies for you, My eyes cry for you, My empty arms reach out for you

A/N; boohooooo! The next chapter is gonna get interesting.

See y'all in the next chapter!💋