Chapter 47

Isabella's POV( the wedding day)

Take a deep breath, Bella! Don't be nervous.

I open my eyes and look at the mirror in front of me. My eyes sparkle as I look at myself. A smile crawls its way on my face. And without even realising it, a couple of years escaped my eyes and started rolling down my cheeks. I quickly wipe it with the tissue in my hand as I hear the door knocking.

" Bella, it's time." Daddy said. " Yes yes, I am coming. "

I open the door and take his hand and start to walk to the aisle. The music starts playing, everyone looks in our direction. My eyes immediately find their way to him- my mate, the love of my life, my everything. He is standing there, with a smile, looking at me with his eyes full of love, adoration and affection.

" Are you ready?" Daddy whispered to me. I look at him. But before I could answer him whether I am ready or not, Noah takes my hand in his and gives it a comforting squeeze.

***

"

So by the power of your love and commitment to each other and by the power vested in me, I now pronounce you husband and wife. You may now kiss the bride. "

Everyone started clapping and cheering as Noah comes towards me and lifts my veil before crashing his lips on mine. After a few moments, we pull away.

" I love you so much." He whispered into my ear.

" I love you too. "

He takes my hand and turns around to the crowd. He nods at them. And then he started bending down.

What the hell? I look at mom and daddy and find them staring at me too with a confused look on their face.

He was now on his knees. That's when I realized....he was bowing to me.

Never had I met a man I had greater respect for. Only a man who was truly confident in himself could do such a thing. He was born an alpha, I was born a nobody. And still, he set his pride aside in front of all his pack members and friends. He was born a ruler but still, he humbled himself for me. And here he was, my husband, a tall, strong, big man, an Alpha bowing his head to me.

But then suddenly all the pack members followed his lead. He shouted while bowing,

" My queen. "

" Our queen."

True love can change a river's course. Or pierce the strongest vault with ease. True love can turn coal into gold. Or tame the tempest to a balmy breeze.

T H E   E N D

A/N; pffttt! Finally, it's over

A/N; pffttt! Finally, it's over. Gosh, I enjoyed very much writing this story. It's been truly a great journey. And lastly, I wanna thank whoever has supported me throughout this journey. This story MAY have a prequel which will be the story of Noah's parents. But I'm not sure though. Lots of hugs and kisses.

~~~~~me