Chapter 12

" My sweet Bella, where are you?"

" Mommy I am here." The 4-year-old girl said as her mommy picked her up in her arms.

" Mommy! Let's play." The little girl said as she jumped down from her mommy's hold and started running.

" Don't go far away." Her mommy said as she started chasing her daughter.

" Got ya!" Her mommy said she started tickling her. The place was filled with the little girl's and her mommy's giggles. Suddenly a growl interrupted their precious moment.

" Mommy, what was that?"

" Bella, stay here. I am gonna see and what is it."

" No mommy stay. Please don't go there. I don't want to be alone. Please, mommy!"

" Bella, nothing will happen to me, ok? Now stay here. " With that said her mommy started to find the source of the growl. After a few moments of searching, her eyes grew big at what she saw. A deep black coloured wolf.

" BELLA! RUN, DON'T LOOK BACK!" Her mommy shouted at her daughter.

" Mommy no! I am not leaving you. "

" Bella, go. Remember that, I love you. And will always love you, my sweet Bella. Now g-" she was cut off by the wolf attacking her.

" MOMMY, NO! " The little girl shouted. She couldn't bear seeing the sight in front of her. There lied her mommy trying to free her from the wolf while the wolf was continuously aiming for her neck.

But between the fight, her mommy managed to say, " mommy loves you, Bella. You will always be my little girl. Goodbye."

With tears running down the little girl's cheeks she said, " I also l-love you m-mommy " and then she ran as her mommy told her to.

" NO!" I jumped out of the bed shouting. No no this again. No no, please. No amount of trying could help me to forget and move on. The dream kept repeating like a book. A horror book. A nightmare that is on repeat..... never being able to stop or ever come to an end. And the worst part is... I am the villain in this nightmare....causing all the pains.... the problems .....when I just...I just want to take the pain away. If only I didn't run that day and try to save her from that wolf, maybe mommy would be alive now, patting me on the head while I try to sleep. I am the reason why mommy is dead... it's all my fault. And I will never forgive myself for that.

No amount of guilt can change the past and no amount of worrying can change the future.

If you liked it please consider giving it a vote.