Chapter 15

Noah's POV

Noah's POV

Have you ever felt like you have met the person with whom you want to spend your eternity when you can't live without them even for a single second? You feel as if you have achieved everything in your life when you are with her and when she is not with you, your thoughts are surrounded by her when a single thought of her brings a smile to your face. When the thought of her being hurt brings tears to your eyes and your whole world fall apart. When she is not with you, you feel like a living corpse. When you are nothing without that exact person. When you feel like you love her more than yourself, that's how I feel with my moonshine. It's like she has cast a spell on me.

It's funny. Funny how I have changed overnight. Funny how my perspective about humans has changed overnight. She is my home. I feel comfortable and happy when I am in her embrace. It feels like I have known her my whole life and I don't have to pretend to be anyone or anything. I feel like I can say whatever I want, talk to her like we have known each other forever when we have met just a few days ago. There is no pressure to act a certain way and there are no awkward moments when I am with her. I can do everything for her, I can drop everything for her, I can lose interest in anyone else just for her.

One kiss. That's all needed to be totally hooked and insanely addicted to her. To her smile. To her lips. To her touch. To all the things she does. To the way she makes me feel. To the way, I feel when I think of her. I just want her all the time. Her touch is like a needle. It's soothing. It calms me down. I can just kiss her the whole day, but never for a second, I will get tired. I just can't get enough of her touch. I have overdosed. For sure I am.

Everybody has an addiction, mine just happens to be you.

If you liked it please consider giving it a vote.