Chapter 22

Flashback

Flashback

The little girl came running to her house without glancing back, refusing to hear the agonizing screams of her mommy. The very second she entered the house, she started screaming her daddy's name with her face soaked with tears. Her daddy rushed to her when he heard his daughter's screams. " D-daddy, m-mommy.. m-mommy.. t-the ..w-wolf..--'' she said with her crooked voice. That night, William( A/N; her dad's name is William and mommy's name is Ivy) searched for Ivy everywhere. But when three days passed, he gave up.

" Daddy, w-where is m-mommy?"

" Sweetheart, listen to me very carefully. Your mom is now in a better place, okay?"

" W-where?"

" With the stars."

" Is she happy?"

" Yes, she is."

" B-but I w-want mommy!" He sighed. How could he tell his four-year-old daughter that her mother is dead? Moreover, because of a wolf. So he did what he thought was the best for his daughter. He told her that what she saw wasn't a wolf it was just a wild animal that killed her mother. But he knew that Isabella doesn't believe him and knows that it was a wolf. But he couldn't tell her the truth or they will take her away from him. After two years, he fell in love with Lily ( her stepmom's name) and married her. He thought that slowly Isabella was forgetting about the incident, but what he didn't understand is some things just can't be forgotten.

The end of Flashback

**

The sound of someone walking startled me. I quickly ran back to my room and laid in my bed pretending to sleep. After some time, the door of my room opened and someone walked in and sat beside the bed.

" I hope you understand that I am doing it for your good," Dad whispered before kissing me on my forehead and left the room. The sound of someone's walking slowly fainted as I sat up on my bed. I need to do something real quick! I hurriedly opened the door and started to look around to know what mom and dad are doing. As I observed the living room, kitchen, the dining room I realized that they are maybe packing in their bedroom. Without any delay, I started to head off the basement with a torch in her hand.

A few moments later

There was dust everywhere. I don't even know how dad even came here. More than that, he locked a wolf here in this horrible place.

" Wolfie?" I screamed in hope that it will growl or at least give me a signal that it's alive in here. " WOLFIE?" I screamed louder this time, but still no answer. Suddenly, I tripped over something and fell on the cold floor. Ugh! It's quite hurting. I slowly stood up ignoring the achy pain on my left knee. I picked up the thing that I have stumbled over and saw that it was a...pant? What the hell is a pant doing here?  Then, I also saw a shirt in the distance. I picked it up and suddenly realised something. This was the same shirt and pants Noah was wearing. But why is it here? I placed the clothes on a tool that I have found earlier and then I unexpectedly heard a growl. Oh yes! It is here. I started to search for the wolf but it was nowhere to find. But then again the wolf let out a loud growl. I flinched at the tone. I started having second thoughts. What if it hurts me? But I pushed the thought away telling myself that I shouldn't act selfishly now. The wolf was constantly growling now. I started to follow the growl with trembling legs and was abruptly met with a pair of hazel eyes. I flashed the light on it and guess what I saw? A butt-naked Noah.

Well isn't it just great?

If you liked it please consider giving it a vote.