Chapter 23

" OH

" OH. MY. GOD! WHY ARE YOU NAKED?"  I said as I covered my eyes with my hands. " I-i ..uh.. don't know...where my clothes are!" Oh! I swiftly picked up the clothes from the tool and threw it in his direction. After some time, he uttered a small thank you and told me that he was done.  I turned around and asked him the first thing that came to my mind, " Why the hell didn't you escape? Dad clearly kept the door unlocked. So why?"

" I-i....uh.. was waiting for..you."

" WAITING FOR ME? WHAT KIND OF SICK JOKE IS THAT? WHY WOULD YOU DO THAT?"

" I-i... don't know.."

" You don't know? What kind of answer is that? I didn't know you were that stupid until today. And what if I didn't come?" I said folding my hands together as I leaned on a wall.

" I..just...knew that y-you would come and I didn't want to leave without you knowing."

" Oh yeah?" I asked and He just shrugged. 

" Now let's go or daddy will catch us. " As I turned around to leave, Noah grabbed me by my arm and said, " Wait!"

" What?"  Out of nowhere, he asked me, " Do you trust me?"

" Where is this coming from?"

" Bella, just answer the question!" Do I trust him? Even though I choose to ignore it, I do. Yes, I do trust him, yes I do feel a connection between us, and I know that this isn't just attraction. It is more than that. It's a bond that has been created between us in a short amount of time, which is far more than just physical attraction. But I am afraid. Afraid that if I open up to him, he will hurt me. And getting hurt by him is the last thing I want in my life. But it's now or never, right?

" I do.'' He took my hand in his and gave it a comforting squeeze and started to lead me to the door. But I stopped him and asked, " Are you a werewolf?"

 But I stopped him and asked, " Are you a werewolf?"

A/N; I know the chapter was short. Actually, I am sorry but, there will be NO updates for a week as I have exams. So I hope you understand. Vote and comment