Chapter 45

The next morning

The next morning

The rays of the sun hit me as I move around the bed. I move my hand to the other side of the bed but...I feel nothing. I open my eyes and sit on the bed. I frowned as I see I am laying on the bed alone. Ugh! I hate waking up alone.

I get out of bed and walk to the bathroom. As I stand in front of the mirror, my eyes immediately find their way to the mark on my neck. I smile as I touch the place with my hands. Last night was magical.

***

I get out of the shower only to find Noah sitting on the bed with a tray full of pancakes in his hands. I giggled and asked, " For me?"

" You and me. " He said as he set the plate on the table beside him. " Don't eat all of them while I am getting dressed. " I said as I go to the closet to change into something comfy. I walk out of the closet to find Noah sitting in the same place but he is eating the pancakes.

" MY FOOD!" I shouted as I jump into the bed. I snatch the tray away from him. " Mine," I growled at Noah. He rolls his eyes and said, " Jesus, I'm not eating everything. Chill!"

" But still.." I said while chewing down the pancakes. " Remind me not to steal your food. " He muttered.

" Where are others?"

" Well, Brie has forced Liam, Chase and Felicity to go out with her for baby shoppin--"

" Again?''

" Yup! Oh god, I can't imagine what my condition would be after you get pregnant," he said as I playfully hit his shoulder. " Shut up!"

A few months after our graduation, Brie and Liam found out that she is pregnant with their first child. We were so happy that it couldn't be described in words. But our happiness increased when we discovered that it's a girl a few days ago. As a result, we all have been shopping day and night for the new addition to our family.

" Moonshine?" I hummed in response.

" You know I love you, right?"

I smile and place my head on his shoulder. " I know. And I love you too. "

A/N; sorry for the late

A/N; sorry for the late. Only two more chapters left:( anyway vote and comment.