Chapter 33

As the door opens, mom looks at me with her big doe blue eyes

As the door opens, mom looks at me with her big doe blue eyes. She looks at me with shocked eyes for a minute before wrapping her arms around me. " Oh my god! You're here! I was so worried. " She said as her voice broke in the end. I return the hug by saying, " I am so sorry, mom." After some minutes, she let go of me. " Where is daddy?" I asked. At my question, I could see the hurt and pain in her eyes. " He's in your room, waiting for you." She said with her barely audible voice. " Okay," I said as I give her one last kiss on her cheek before going towards my room.

As I was about to open the door, I heard some sound which almost sounds like sniffling. Oh no! I-is daddy....is he crying?

I barge into the room quickly and find daddy sitting on the ground with Maize, my teddy bear which he gifted me on my 10th birthday, in his hands. He was clutching at it tightly as if he is afraid that if he lets go of it, it will go away from him. I throw myself in his arms. " D-daddy, pleased-don't c-cry! I-i am s-sorry!" He looks shocked at first. But soon he recovers from it and hugs me tightly while murmuring, " I am sorry, Bella. I-i truly is. I-i.. am sorry. .. p-please forgive me!"

" Daddy, what are you talking about?"

" Bella, I have hidden m-many things for you... I-i am sorry. "

" What things? Dad, you are talking gibberish. "

" No, I am not." He said as he holds my shoulders and makes me sit on the bed. " Today I am going to tell you the truth which I have hidden from you for so many years. But before that, you have to make a promise. "

" W-what promise? Daddy, what are you acting like this? You are scaring me!"

" Sweetcheeks, there's nothing to be scared of, okay?" I nodded. " You have to promise me that you wouldn't misunderstand me when I tell you the truth. "  He said as he takes my hands in his.

" I-i promise!"

A/N; I am excited about the next chapter! What do you think is gonna happen next? Don't forget to vote and comment

A/N; I am excited about the next chapter! What do you think is gonna happen next? Don't forget to vote and comment. See y'all in the next chapter ️☺️☺️.