B O N U S C H A P T E R

William's ( Isabella's dad) POV

This wasn't supposed to happen. At least not this early. He wasn't supposed to take her away. No no no! How could I let this happen? How couldn't I notice his intentions earlier? How could I be this stupid? All these years of hard work are now in vain. No, I don't want her to find out. No, I can't let him take her away from us. No, she is our everything. She is the only family we have.

Fuck, I feel like punching myself. This is all my fault. I shouldn't have come to this town in the first place. And now I don't even know if she will ever come back to us. I know. I know if she finds out the truth, she will never in a million years see us in the same way she used to do. But I also know she will eventually find out. It's just a matter of time. And then she will despise us with every fibre and cell of her body.

She will think that I am the bad guy here. But I am also a victim as she is. I am trapped. I never wanted this. I know what I did was completely wrong. But there was no other way than to lie to her, my daughter, Isabella.

A/N; I know it's short

A/N; I know it's short. But this wasn't exactly a chapter. Just a glimpse of William's mind. I hope you enjoyed it.